Sketchbook' pd "Park Bo-gum, One Week alone is perfect skills...Music Passion Strong" (Interview)

PD Park Min-gyu, who directed You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, told the behind-the-scenes story about Park Bo-gums appearance.PD Park Min-gyu said in a telephone conversation with the 21st, I was surprised to see a good response because it was Park Bo-gums appearance, but it was more responsive than I thought.I thought it would be a hot topic because I played well and sang well from the time I recorded it. Singer Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum joined KBS2 You Hee-yeols Sketchbook which was broadcast on the 20th.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum formed a relationship with the singer of the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You Much and the music video.Park Min-gyu PD said, It was not long ago that I asked Park Bo-gum to appear.I was talking to Lee Seung-cheol and said Park Bo-gum was good at playing the piano, and I prepared it like a joke on Lee Seung-cheols SNS, but it was a good reception.According to Park Min-gyu PD, Park Bo-gum is one week in combination with Lee Seung-cheol. Park PD said, PlayLove Live!!Park Bo-gum was breathing for less than one week after hearing about his back, and he said, We are so grateful for the short preparation period and the perfect preparation.Perfect performanceLove Live!!, Talk, but if there is a regret, the recording was carried out without an audience due to the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19).More audiences were able to see the stage of Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, but they were saddened to watch only on TV.Im so sorry, and the production team was so sorry, and I want to show the original stage because the atmosphere gets better as soon as possible, said Park Min-gyu, a PD.Park Min-gyu PD said, You Hee-yeol and Lee Seung-cheol were all so excited and excited about the recording scene.The two of them looked like the production team, he said. They were sincere, manners were good, and caring. They were really right, and they kept me in mind.Park Bo-gum said, I am not enough to meet with my fans, I have no plans yet, I am faithful to acting, and I want to meet with my fans in a musical way.Park Min-gyu PD has a passion for Park Bo-gums Singer possibility as You Hee-yeol, Lee Seung-cheol acknowledged.I know that I am studying music, but I think there will be a part where I meet with my fans.  If I have a chance, I would like to invite Park Bo-gum to Sketchbook once again.

pd Park Min-gyu, who directed You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook, told the behind-the-scenes story about Park Bo-gum's appearance.

pd Park Min-gyu said in a telephone conversation with the 21st, "I was surprised to see a good response because it was Park Bo-gum's appearance, but it was more responsive than I thought. I thought it would be a hot topic because I played well and sang well from the time I recorded it. "

Singer Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum joined KBS2 You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' which was broadcast on the 20th. Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum formed a relationship with the Singer of the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You Much and the Music video.

Park Min-gyu pd said, "It was not long ago that I asked Park Bo-gum to appear. “I was talking to Lee Seung-cheol and said Park Bo-gum was good at playing the piano, and I prepared it like a joke on Lee Seung-cheol’s SNS, but it was a good reception.”

According to Park Min-gyu pd, Park Bo-gum is One Week in combination with Lee Seung-cheol. Park pd said, "PlayLove Live!! Park Bo-gum was breathing for less than One Week after hearing about his back, and he said, "We are so grateful for the short preparation period and the perfect preparation."

Perfect performanceLove Live!!, Talk, but if there is a regret, the recording was carried out without an audience due to the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19). More audiences were able to see the stage of Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, but they were saddened to watch only on TV.

“I’m so sorry, and the production team was so sorry, and I want to show the original stage because the atmosphere gets better as soon as possible,” said Park Min-gyu, a pd.

Park Min-gyu pd said, "You Hee-yeol and Lee Seung-cheol were all so excited and excited about the recording scene. “The two of them looked like the production team,” he said. “They were sincere, manners were good, and caring. They were really right, and they kept me in mind.”

Park Bo-gum said, "I am not enough to meet with my fans, I have no plans yet, I am faithful to acting, and I want to meet with my fans in a Musical way."

Park Min-gyu pd has a passion for Park Bo-gum's 'Singer' possibility as "You Hee-yeol, Lee Seung-cheol acknowledged. I know that I am studying Music, but I think there will be a part where I meet with my fans. "" If I have a chance, I would like to invite Park Bo-gum to Sketchbook' once again. "