Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo returns only two weeks after injury..."Ji Suk-jin Slack" Disclosure

Actor Lee Kwang-soo appeared on SBS Running Man on the 22nd after two weeks of leg injury.When he appeared on crutches and surprised, all the members welcomed him.Lee Kwang-soo also smiled brightly at the hospitality he received in 10 years; Song Ji-hyo expressed his extraordinary affection for Lee Kwang-soo, saying, I really missed you.Lee Kwang-soo said, Seokjin called me a lot while my brother was in hospital, and he said he was in a wheelchair and climbing. My mother was next to me and said, What a Slack style!He made it into a laughing sea. Yang responded It is terrible.On the day, Lee Kwang-soo teamed up with Actor Hwang Young hee to perform the mission; in an uncomfortable appearance, Hwang Young hee said, Youre really hurt!When did you get hurt like this? he worried.On the other hand, Kang Daniel appeared as a guest and released a new song 2U choreography on the 24th.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo appeared on SBS Running Man' on the 22nd after two weeks of leg injury. When he appeared on crutches and surprised, all the members welcomed him.

Lee Kwang-soo also smiled brightly at the hospitality he received in 10 years; Song Ji-hyo expressed his extraordinary affection for Lee Kwang-soo, saying, "I really missed you."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "Seokjin called me a lot while my brother was in hospital, and he said he was in a wheelchair and climbing. My mother was next to me and said, 'What a Slack style! "He made it into a laughing sea." Yang responded "It is terrible."

On the day, Lee Kwang-soo teamed up with Actor Hwang Young hee to perform the mission; in an uncomfortable appearance, Hwang Young hee said, "You're really hurt! When did you get hurt like this?" he worried.

On the other hand, Kang Daniel appeared as a guest and released a new song '2U' choreography on the 24th.