Park Bo-gum "I still do not let the Singer's dream come true...Preparing for the project"

Actor Park Bo-gum first appeared in You Hee-yeols Sketchbook and showed talent from piano performance to song.Park participated in the recording of KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook which was recently held, and set a special stage with Lee Seung-cheol, who made a relationship with the Singer and music video protagonist in the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You announced in January this year.Park showed a perfect breath with Lee Seung-cheol by taking on the piano accompaniment of I love you a lot.In the following talk, I heard the request of Park Soo-gyeol, a black MC, and immediately received the applause of two people, along with the piano performance of Lee Seung-cheols West Sky and Toys Good Man.He also played You Hee-yeol and Chopstick March together to complete his self-proclaimed doppelganger-down harmony.Park said, Friday night, You Hee-yeols Sketchbook appeared, and said, You Hee-yeols bright smile tickled my heart. I did not forget it.On this day, he revealed his past dreaming of a black Singer.He dreamed of becoming a Singer-songwriter before his debut as an Actor, and he said he became an Actor with the suggestion of his agency representative. He still has not let go of his dream and confessed that he is preparing for the project with the spring of antenna music.In the year of the black year, Park remade the Lets go to see the stars of the loading and attracted attention with pure tone.Lee Seung-cheol, who watched this, praised the voice, saying, I like the pure voice. I pick these people during auditions.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum are the first and only stage together. From I love you a lot, Lee Seung-cheols love theme song My Love, Nobody else will be broadcast at 11:25 pm on the 20th.KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook on the 20th

Actor Park Bo-gum first appeared in You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' and showed talent from piano performance to song.

Park participated in the recording of kbs 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' which was recently held, and set a special stage with Lee Seung-cheol, who made a relationship with the Singer and music video protagonist in the webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST 'I Love You' announced in January this year.

Park showed a perfect breath with Lee Seung-cheol by taking on the piano accompaniment of 'I love you a lot'.

In the following talk, I heard the request of Park Soo-gyeol, a black MC, and immediately received the applause of two people, along with the piano performance of Lee Seung-cheol's "West Sky" and Toy's "Good Man".

He also played You Hee-yeol and "Chopstick March" together to complete his self-proclaimed doppelganger-down harmony.

Park said, "Friday night," You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook "appeared," and said, "You Hee-yeol's bright smile tickled my heart. I did not forget it."

On this day, he revealed his past dreaming of a black Singer. He dreamed of becoming a Singer-songwriter before his debut as an Actor, and he said he became an Actor with the suggestion of his agency representative. He still has not let go of his dream and confessed that he is preparing for the project with the spring of antenna music.

In the year of the black year, Park remade the "Let's go to see the stars" of the loading and attracted attention with pure tone. Lee Seung-cheol, who watched this, praised the voice, saying, "I like the pure voice. I pick these people during auditions."

Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum are the first and only stage together. From 'I love you a lot', Lee Seung-cheol's love theme song 'My Love', 'Nobody else' will be broadcast at 11:25 pm on the 20th.

kbs 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' on the 20th