OH MY GIRL Choi Hyo-jung, Happy Virus' Lovely Daily "Thanks to You Have Fun"

OH MY GIRL Choi Hyo-jung flaunts fresh charmChoi Hyo-jung posted three photos on his instagram of 24 Days with an article entitled Thanks to today, I was happy.In the open photo, Choi Hyo-jung is smiling brightly in a white jacket in the background of the exhibition. Choi Hyo-jungs lovely charm makes the netizens say, Its beautiful!, I am happy because of my sister and so on.Choi Hyo-jungs TV Chosun entertainment program Mr. Trott, which appeared as a judge, ended on December 12.Photo: Choi Hyo-jung SNS

OH MY GIRL Choi Hyo-jung flaunts fresh charm

Choi Hyo-jung posted three photos on his instagram of 24 Days with an article entitled "Thanks to today, I was happy".

In the open photo, Choi Hyo-jung is smiling brightly in a white jacket in the background of the exhibition. Choi Hyo-jung's lovely charm makes the netizens say, "It's beautiful! "", "I am happy because of my sister" and so on.

Choi Hyo-jung's TV Chosun entertainment program 'Mr. Trott', which appeared as a judge, ended on December 12.

Photo: Choi Hyo-jung SNS