"You Should Be Punished by Me" "Itaewon Class" Park Seo-joonVSYoo Jae-myung, Last Round Goes

The match between Itaewon Clath Park Seo-joon and Yoo Jae-myung is heading for the last round.In the 13th episode of JTBCs gilt play Itaewon Klath, which aired on the 13th, Park Seo-joon (Park Sae-roi) and Danbams, which have grown remarkably from Itaewon Dawn Foa to Inc. I.C over four years, were portrayed.Still, Jangga was the number one foodservice company, and Park Seo-joon, who was following it, again made a vengeance on the news of the deadline of Chairman Yoo Jae-myung (Chang Dae-hee).On the same day, Lee Ju-young (Ma Hyun-yi) won the Toughest Foa title, and Kim Dong-hee (Jang Geun-soo), who revealed that she was a transgender, did not work on cowardly tricks.Kim Dae-mi (Joy Seo), who came to know this, slapped him and was angry, but Kim Dong-hee said, I can not stop, Issa.I like it unbearably, he confessed, revealing his desire to grow out of control.Kim Mi-kyung (Kim Soon-rye) signed an investment contract with Danbam as promised, and Park Seo-joon succeeded in attracting 10 billion investments of Danbam again.Park Seo-joons swollen commitment to chewing to the world over the market to take the top spot in the industry has raised his heart rate.And four years have passed. From Park Seo-joon, who was reborn as CEO of I.C., to Kim Dae-mi, Ryu Kyung-soo (Choi Seung-kwon), and Lee Ju-young, the changes and growth of young people in the short night shone brilliantly.But still the top spot was the Janga Groups share, and the I.C. was closely following.On the other hand, Kim Dong-hee, who returned from overseas branches, led the Janggas work again.It seemed that the day he would take over the group was not long before.Yoo Jae-myungs health began to deteriorate. Yoo Jae-myung asked Kim Dong-hee, Someday I will come, I am nervous. He did not slow down checks for Park Seo-joon and I.C.Yoo Jae-myung, who had lost his energy and collapsed, was sentenced to pancreatic cancer, and he had no more hands to do, and he had only six months left.Ahn An-hyun (Jang Geun-won), who has been hiding since his release from prison, has returned to the news of Yoo Jae-myung.The two brothers were again at odds with Kim Dong-hees attitude, which was more concerned about the crisis of the family and the succession selection than the worry about his father.You made it the same, with your father, An Bo-hyeon said, with bones.He then left the room with a meaningful saying, My fathers precious house, I will protect you.At the end of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-myung, who recalled his hungry childhood, said, Breaking, bowing, betraying, dislodging, taking, trampling.I changed my life ... I made it, this chapter, I made it!He has lived more intensely than anyone else, but now his eyes and voices, which feel nihility and skepticism at the end of his life, are filled with a gentleness and intensely in the minds of viewers.Then came a call from Park Seo-joon.Park Seo-joon, who heard about his deadline through Idawit (Lee Ho-jin), said, I think you should not go this easily. You should be punished by me.Dont die yet, he said coldly.Yoo Jae-myung then declared war with the narration that the only person I want to live is you and You will be my last entertainment.The tension peaked as the eyes of the two men, who predicted the final match with the appalling reversal ending, crossed.

The match between 'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon and Yoo Jae-myung is heading for the last Round.

In the 13th episode of jtbc's gilt play Itaewon Klath, which aired on the 13th, Park Seo-joon (Park Sae-roi) and Danbams, which have grown remarkably from Itaewon Dawn Foa to Inc. I.C over four years, were portrayed. Still, Jangga was the number one foodservice company, and Park Seo-joon, who was following it, again made a vengeance on the news of the deadline of Chairman Yoo Jae-myung (Chang Dae-hee).

On the same day, Lee Ju-young (Ma Hyun-yi) won the "Toughest Foa" title, and Kim Dong-hee (Jang Geun-soo), who revealed that she was a transgender, did not work on cowardly tricks. Kim Dae-mi (Joy Seo), who came to know this, slapped him and was angry, but Kim Dong-hee said, "I can not stop, Issa. I like it unbearably, "he confessed, revealing his desire to grow out of control. Kim Mi-kyung (Kim Soon-rye) signed an investment contract with Danbam as promised, and Park Seo-joon succeeded in attracting 10 billion investments of Danbam again. Park Seo-joon's swollen commitment to 'chewing' to the world over the market to take the top spot in the industry has raised his heart rate.

And four years have passed. From Park Seo-joon, who was reborn as CEO of I.C., to Kim Dae-mi, Ryu Kyung-soo (Choi Seung-kwon), and Lee Ju-young, the changes and growth of young people in the short night shone brilliantly. But still the top spot was the Janga Group's share, and the I.C. was closely following.

On the other hand, Kim Dong-hee, who returned from overseas branches, led the Jangga's work again. It seemed that the day he would take over the group was not long before. Yoo Jae-myung's health began to deteriorate. Yoo Jae-myung asked Kim Dong-hee, "Someday I will come, I am nervous." He did not slow down checks for Park Seo-joon and I.C.

Yoo Jae-myung, who had lost his energy and collapsed, was sentenced to pancreatic cancer, and he had no more hands to do, and he had only six months left. Ahn An-hyun (Jang Geun-won), who has been hiding since his release from prison, has returned to the news of Yoo Jae-myung. The two brothers were again at odds with Kim Dong-hee's attitude, which was more concerned about the crisis of the family and the succession selection than the worry about his father. “You made it the same, with your father,” An Bo-hyeon said, with bones. He then left the room with a meaningful saying, "My father's precious house, I will protect you."

At the end of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-myung, who recalled his hungry childhood, said, "Breaking, bowing, betraying, dislodging, taking, trampling. I changed my life ... I made it, this chapter, I made it!” He has lived more intensely than anyone else, but now his eyes and voices, which feel nihility and skepticism at the end of his life, are filled with a gentleness and intensely in the minds of viewers. Then came a call from Park Seo-joon. Park Seo-joon, who heard about his deadline through Idawit (Lee Ho-jin), said, "I think you should not go this easily." "You should be punished by me. Don’t die yet,” he said coldly. Yoo Jae-myung then declared war with the narration that "the only person I want to live is you" and "You will be my last entertainment". The tension peaked as the eyes of the two men, who predicted the final match with the appalling 'reversal' ending, crossed.