'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi "I feel like Dominatrix": Embarrassed by provocation

Itaewon Klath Park Seo-joon began to feel Kim Da-mi as DominatrixIn the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon), which was broadcast on the 14th, subtle air currents were drawn between Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon) and Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi).Park Sae-ro-yi was working with Joe-yool Lee when he got a call from Oh Soo-ah.Park Sae-ro-yi turned down Oh Soo-ahs meetingJoe-yool Lee grumbled: Someones out of love and is out all night, and some are whining with Dominatrix.Park Sae-ro-yi said, Dont do that to me. Dont do that to me. I told you I definitely dont see you as Dominatrix.Park Sae-ro-yi was about to leave, but he said, Why should I feel sorry? Why do you feel this?Joe-yool Lee laughed and said, I do not know why, I feel a little like Dominatrix. I know the delegate best.I am now looking like Dominatrix. Park Sae-ro-yi left the office with a embarrassed look.Itaewon Klath captures broadcast screen

'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon began to feel Kim Da-mi as Dominatrix

In the JTBC gilt drama "Itaewon Klath" (playplayplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon), which was broadcast on the 14th, subtle air currents were drawn between Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon) and Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi).

Park Sae-ro-yi was working with Joe-yool Lee when he got a call from Oh Soo-ah. Park Sae-ro-yi turned down Oh Soo-ah's meeting Joe-yool Lee grumbled: "Someone's out of love and is out all night, and some are whining with Dominatrix." Park Sae-ro-yi said, "Don't do that to me. Don't do that to me. I told you I definitely don't see you as Dominatrix."

Park Sae-ro-yi was about to leave, but he said, "Why should I feel sorry? Why do you feel this?" Joe-yool Lee laughed and said, "I do not know why, I feel a little like Dominatrix." "I know the delegate best. I am now looking like Dominatrix. "Park Sae-ro-yi left the office with a embarrassed look.

'Itaewon Klath' captures broadcast screen