Itaewon Class' Yoo Jae-myung 'Time Limit Judgement' Park Seo-joon, last's Professional Government of the Republic of Korea

Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) was judged to be a deadline.13 episodes of JTBCs gilt drama Itaewon Klath (playplayed by Cho Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon) were broadcast on the night of the 13th.Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee) used the fact that Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) was transgender. But Ma Hyun-yi did not collapse. I am transgender.And I will win today, he declared, I am standing here with the heart of those who made me hard, and to repay them with delicious food. The result is a happy ending. Ma Hyun beat Jangga and won the strongest car survival.Joy (Kim Dae-mi) was angry before Jang Geun-soos cowardly revelations. Joy, who visited Jang Geun-soo, said, Be like you, you look good, but Jang Geun-soo said, I can not stop now.I like you so much, he confessed, and foreshadowed a new runaway.While Jang Geun-soo has solidified his position as the successor to Jangga, Park Seo-joon has continued his step toward the top of the Korean foodservice industry.Four years later, he became the CEO of the company IC, which had grown unknowingly. Joy, Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), and Ma Hyun-yi remained by him.The love of Roy, who shouted My heart is my heart, my right, remained, as did the nerve warfare between Joy and Oh Su-a (Kwon Nara).Meanwhile, over four years, Jang Dae-hees health has deteriorated noticeably - pancreatic cancer.Jang Geun-won (Security), who was released from prison, was angry at Jang Geun-soos appearance of thinking about Janggas stock price before his fathers health.Park also found out that Jang Dae-hee was given a deadline. Park called Jang Dae-hee after learning this. Park said, You have cancer? Are you dying?I dont think you should go this easily. Punishment? Anyones choice. You should be punished by me.Dont die yet, he said, flying the lasts Professional Government of the Republic of Kor: The only person I want to live with is the Park.Thats funny, Jang Dae-hee said.

Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) was judged to be a deadline.

13 episodes of JTBC's gilt drama "Itaewon Klath" (playplayed by Cho Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon) were broadcast on the night of the 13th.

Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee) used the fact that Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) was transgender. But Ma Hyun-yi did not collapse. "I am transgender. And I will win today, "he declared," I am standing here with the heart of those who made me hard, and to repay them with delicious food. "

The result is a happy ending. Ma Hyun beat Jangga and won the "strongest car" survival.

Joy (Kim Dae-mi) was angry before Jang Geun-soo's cowardly revelations. Joy, who visited Jang Geun-soo, said, "Be like you, you look good," but Jang Geun-soo said, "I can not stop now. I like you so much, "he confessed, and foreshadowed a new runaway.

While Jang Geun-soo has solidified his position as the successor to Jangga, Park Seo-joon has continued his step toward the top of the Korean foodservice industry.

Four years later, he became the CEO of the company IC, which had grown unknowingly. Joy, Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), and Ma Hyun-yi remained by him.

The love of Roy, who shouted “My heart is my heart, my right,” remained, as did the nerve warfare between Joy and Oh Su-a (Kwon Nara).

Meanwhile, over four years, Jang Dae-hee's health has deteriorated noticeably - pancreatic cancer. Jang Geun-won (Security), who was released from prison, was angry at Jang Geun-soo's appearance of thinking about Jangga's stock price before his father's health.

Park also found out that Jang Dae-hee was given a deadline. Park called Jang Dae-hee after learning this. Park said, "You have cancer? Are you dying? I don't think you should go this easily. Punishment? Anyone's choice. You should be punished by me. Don't die yet," he said, flying the last's Professional Government of the Republic of Kor: "The only person I want to live with is the Park. That's funny," Jang Dae-hee said.