Cherry Bullet reveals Spring pictorial full of futility

Group Cherry Bullet has released a spring picture with a charming charm.Cherry Bullet is the magazines 2020 yearI took a picture of Spring Edition.Cherry Bullet is a new idol of FNC Entertainment, which recently celebrated its first anniversary, and has a shy and sweet charm that resembles the upcoming Spring sunshine through this picture.Also, when Yuju, who cherishes his time alone and enjoys reading books, asked if he had took his knee like a song title recently, I have two memorable sentences in my reading this time.The first is that true happiness exists at this moment, and that of gratitude, and the other is that if you want to give love to others, you love yourself and you need to be happy.Fans give love like this, and I have to be confident and happy from me so I can give back the right energy and love. Photo: Daysd
Group Cherry Bullet has released a spring picture with a charming charm.Cherry Bullet is the magazines 2020 yearI took a picture of Spring Edition.Cherry Bullet is a new idol of FNC Entertainment, which recently celebrated its first anniversary, and has a shy and sweet charm that resembles the upcoming Spring sunshine through this picture.Also, when Yuju, who cherishes his time alone and enjoys reading books, asked if he had took his knee like a song title recently, I have two memorable sentences in my reading this time.The first is that true happiness exists at this moment, and that of gratitude, and the other is that if you want to give love to others, you love yourself and you need to be happy.Fans give love like this, and I have to be confident and happy from me so I can give back the right energy and love. Photo: Daysd

group Cherry Bullet has released a Spring picture with a charming charm.

Cherry Bullet is the magazine's 2020 year I took a picture of Spring Edition. Cherry Bullet is a new idol of FNC Entertainment, which recently celebrated its first anniversary, and has a shy and sweet charm that resembles the upcoming Spring sunshine through this picture.

Also, when Yuju, who cherishes his time alone and enjoys reading books, asked if he had 'took' his knee like a song title recently, "I have two memorable sentences in my reading this time. The first is that true happiness exists at this moment, and that of gratitude, and the other is that if you want to give love to others, you love yourself and you need to be happy. Fans give love like this, and I have to be confident and happy from me so I can give back the right energy and love. "

Photo: Daysd