"Even the straw..." Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and his first co-work? It was awkward but satisfying."

Actor Jeon Do-yeon, the lead character in the film The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon/hereinafter referred to as The Jeep Lag), expressed satisfaction with his co-work with Jung Woo-sung for the first time in his life.I feel sorry that I do not have a lot of time together, so I wish I could make a co-work with Jung Woo-sung again, said Jeon Do-yeon.I was trying to act naturally and naturally, rather than giving strength because it was a so strong character, he said, responding to the act of Choi, president of the entertainment bar in Zipuragirado.Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is a film about ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.
Actor Jeon Do-yeon, the lead character in the film The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon/hereinafter referred to as The Jeep Lag), expressed satisfaction with his co-work with Jung Woo-sung for the first time in his life.I feel sorry that I do not have a lot of time together, so I wish I could make a co-work with Jung Woo-sung again, said Jeon Do-yeon.I was trying to act naturally and naturally, rather than giving strength because it was a so strong character, he said, responding to the act of Choi, president of the entertainment bar in Zipuragirado.Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is a film about ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon, the lead character in the film "The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon/hereinafter referred to as "The Jeep Lag"), expressed satisfaction with his co-work with Jung Woo-sung for the first time in his life.

"I feel sorry that I do not have a lot of time together, so I wish I could make a co-work with Jung Woo-sung again," said Jeon Do-yeon.

"I was trying to act naturally and naturally, rather than giving strength because it was a so strong character," he said, responding to the act of Choi, president of the entertainment bar in "Zipuragirado".

Meanwhile, "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a film about ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.