'Stove League' Kim Jung-hwa, Namgoong Min and Chalk "I am caring at the scene"

Actor Kim Jung-hwa reveals selfie with Namgoong MinKim Jung-hwa wrote on his Instagram on February 8, Everybody wait a lot for the Stive League?The meeting between multiplier and Jeongin is always short and intense and posted two photos.Kim Jung-hwa and Namgoong Min in the photo pose affectionately towards the camera, with the atmosphere of the two cheerful people as well as the perfect visuals drawing attention.Kim Jung-hwa said, I am a wall-broker, but I am more caring and cheerful than anyone else in the field.Still so funny, Stov League, I can meet at 10 oclock tonight. Park So-hee
Actor Kim Jung-hwa reveals selfie with Namgoong MinKim Jung-hwa wrote on his Instagram on February 8, Everybody wait a lot for the Stive League?The meeting between multiplier and Jeongin is always short and intense and posted two photos.Kim Jung-hwa and Namgoong Min in the photo pose affectionately towards the camera, with the atmosphere of the two cheerful people as well as the perfect visuals drawing attention.Kim Jung-hwa said, I am a wall-broker, but I am more caring and cheerful than anyone else in the field.Still so funny, Stov League, I can meet at 10 oclock tonight. Park So-hee

Actor Kim Jung-hwa reveals selfie with Namgoong Min

Kim Jung-hwa wrote on his Instagram on February 8, "Everybody wait a lot for the Stive League? The meeting between multiplier and Jeongin is always short and intense "and posted two photos.

Kim Jung-hwa and Namgoong Min in the photo pose affectionately towards the camera, with the atmosphere of the two cheerful people as well as the perfect visuals drawing attention.

Kim Jung-hwa said, "I am a wall-broker, but I am more caring and cheerful than anyone else in the field. Still so funny, Stov League, I can meet at 10 o'clock tonight. "

Park So-hee