Running Man' Park Ha-na, "I tried to get buried, but I already had sweat" ..

Park Ha-na showed off her sense of entertainment, which she feared was broken.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 2nd, Empty House: Oh! My Thief Race was held.Park Ha-na, who appeared as a guest on the show, attracted attention by showing his extraordinary personal period.And the members appealed themselves in various ways to see the team leaders Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong Kook and Haha, who were arbitrarily set by the production team.At this point, Park Ha-na said, I am good at triangular poetry; I should like Brain to do triangular poetry. Then he rushed to the bathroom, shouting Wait a minute.Park Ha-na, who reappeared soon, said, I prepared a three-way city in the name of Running Man members, but I will show you a powerful room because I do not have time.Park Ha-na said, I came alone today, but I would like to ask Mr. Somin, I am with you.The members said, I did not make this in the bathroom with the shower on. What do you do?Park Ha-na then released TMI, saying, I actually went to get water and I already had sweat.

Park Ha-na showed off her sense of entertainment, which she feared was broken.

On sbs Running Man' broadcast on the 2nd, 'Empty House: Oh! My Thief' Race was held.

Park Ha-na, who appeared as a guest on the show, attracted attention by showing his extraordinary personal period.

And the members appealed themselves in various ways to see the team leaders Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong Kook and Haha, who were arbitrarily set by the production team.

At this point, Park Ha-na said, "I am good at triangular poetry; I should like Brain to do triangular poetry." Then he rushed to the bathroom, shouting "Wait a minute."

Park Ha-na, who reappeared soon, said, "I prepared a three-way city in the name of Running Man members, but I will show you a powerful room because I do not have time." Park Ha-na said, "I came alone today, but I would like to ask Mr. Somin, I am with you."

The members said, "I did not make this in the bathroom with the shower on. What do you do?" Park Ha-na then released TMI, saying, "I actually went to get water and I already had sweat."