Kim Jung-hyun "'The Unstoppable of Love' is my life textbook, a work that gave me courage.

Actor Kim Jung-hyun expressed his feelings of leaving the sudden arrival of love.Kim Jung-hyun said on February 17th, I am so poorly loved through this Drama that I have finished shooting safely, he said. It was a work that found a lot of reflection and hope in many of the viewers love.He said, I am a member of my life textbook and gave me the courage to grow into a better person and a good Actor. I will live as a member who can have a good influence with happiness as much as I have received a lot of love.Thank you, he added.Kim Jung-hyun released a photo of the last shooting scene with his closing remarks, and the bouquet of flowers in his arms and the face of Kim Jung-hyun, who smiles all over, give warmness to the viewers.Minjee Lee

Actor Kim Jung-hyun expressed his feelings of leaving 'the sudden arrival of love'.

Kim Jung-hyun said on February 17th, "I am so poorly loved through this Drama that I have finished shooting safely," he said. "It was a work that found a lot of reflection and hope in many of the viewers' love."

He said, "I am a member of my life textbook and gave me the courage to grow into a better person and a good Actor." "I will live as a member who can have a good influence with happiness as much as I have received a lot of love. Thank you," he added.

Kim Jung-hyun released a photo of the last shooting scene with his closing remarks, and the bouquet of flowers in his arms and the face of Kim Jung-hyun, who smiles all over, give warmness to the viewers.

Minjee Lee