'One Clath' Kwon Nara, drunk on Park Seo-joon Confessions...Kim Da-mi, 'Kiss Defense'

Kim Da-mi of One Clath blocked Kwon Nara trying to make love Confessions to Park Seo-joonIn the 5th episode of JTBCs One Clath, a comprehensive programming channel broadcast on the 14th, Park Seo-joon, who believed in Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi), was portrayed.Joe-yool Lee asked to be the manager of the single-night catcher run by Park.Park said he did not need a manager because he was in residence, but Joe-yool Lee asked him to appeal to his need and get a job, saying, Because the president is lacking.Joe-yool Lee pointed out that Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) served with his fingers in a bowl, and there was no representative menu. Joe-yool Lee said, Its awkward.I do not know what to do. I do not have a concept, but the lighting is too bright. He pointed out that basic snacks are not tasted.Joe-yool Lee told the Park Roy, Think well. I am Zhugal Resonance. I came myself without needing to be...If you still feel like you do not need me, thats it. If you are such a stupid person, its my specification.Joe-yool Lee said, I feel like I would be able to walk my life if this person is, and eventually Park Long led Joe-yool Lee as manager.Joe-yool Lee, who has been renovated under the leadership of Joe-yool Lee, said to his direct Ones ahead of the opening, I promise you you will be rewarded.Were chewing on it. The first day was on weekdays, but it was 3.2 million. This is a one-shot, Joe-yool Lee said.We have to increase the revisit rate, he said, worrying about the cooking skills of The Kitchen Jang Ma Hyun Lee (Lee Joo Young).Choi Seung-kwon, who was the first coach of Joe-yool Lee to go to the club in his life, approached a woman, but he was a woman.Mar Hyun Lee eventually said he was a transgender and said he had not yet operated.Joe-yool Lee told the Bamsae Roy, You cant cook, why not? Its the only problem with this store - the most important thing is the taste, the taste just does.I do not think I can do this soon, said Joe-yool Lee, who said, Where is The Kitchen, who can not cook more than the president?And theres a rumor that The Kitchen is a transgender. I have a grumpy guest. Park called out Ma Hyun-yi and said, I want to grow more nights, and the biggest problem is your dish.I can do it, said Mah Hyun, impressed by his sincere offer, telling other direct Ones, Im a criminal evading the world. Youre the ones who just shut down.Hyun? Im my man, like you, whos never been hurt by the store before. Thats important to me.Park continued to give Joe-yool Lee honest feedback and asked him to lead the way.While the feedback continued, Joe-yool Lee praised Ma Hyun for the first time, saying, I did not understand that the former president was trying to keep Gu Long by giving me twice the salary.Joe-yool Lee then accepted the same as Mahyun, saying, Black hair is more beautiful.Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) told Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) that he should show it as an action, not saying, I thought you were a family, you should not be neutral, you should stand by me.Roy appeared to the drunk Oh Soo-ah, who sarcastically said: Speak for yourself, its disgusting, whats the reason for the business going well?Oh Soo-ah went on: Im not sorry for you at all, Im the most precious, fondest person in the world, is that wrong?When Park said, Its obvious, Oh Soo-ah said, Dont fuck with me, Im not so lucky to pretend to know everything to myself, and school is also on the subject of a cropped ex-con.Oh Soo-ah, however, went to kiss me, saying, You always shine too much on me. But Joe-yol Lee interjected and separated.

Kim Da-mi of "One Clath" blocked Kwon Nara trying to make love Confessions to Park Seo-joon

In the 5th episode of JTBC's "One Clath", a comprehensive programming channel broadcast on the 14th, Park Seo-joon, who believed in Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi), was portrayed.

Joe-yool Lee asked to be the manager of the single-night catcher run by Park. Park said he did not need a manager because he was in residence, but Joe-yool Lee asked him to appeal to his need and get a job, saying, "Because the president is lacking."

Joe-yool Lee pointed out that Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) served with his fingers in a bowl, and there was no representative menu. Joe-yool Lee said, "It's awkward. I do not know what to do. I do not have a concept, but the lighting is too bright. "He pointed out that basic snacks are not tasted.

Joe-yool Lee told the Park Roy, "Think well. I am Zhugal Resonance. I came myself without needing to be... If you still feel like you do not need me, that's it. If you are such a stupid person, it's my specification.

Joe-yool Lee said, "I feel like I would be able to walk my life if this person is," and eventually Park Long led Joe-yool Lee as manager.

Joe-yool Lee, who has been renovated under the leadership of Joe-yool Lee, said to his direct Ones ahead of the opening, "I promise you you will be rewarded. “We’re chewing on it.” The first day was on weekdays, but it was 3.2 million. “This is a One-shot,” Joe-yool Lee said. We have to increase the revisit rate, "he said, worrying about the cooking skills of The Kitchen Jang Ma Hyun Lee (Lee Joo Young).

Choi Seung-kwon, who was the first coach of Joe-yool Lee to go to the club in his life, approached a woman, but he was a woman. Mar Hyun Lee eventually said he was a transgender and said he had not yet operated.

Joe-yool Lee told the Bamsae Roy, "You can't cook, why not? It's the only problem with this store - the most important thing is the taste, the taste just does. "I do not think I can do this soon," said Joe-yool Lee, who said, "Where is The Kitchen, who can not cook more than the president? And there's a rumor that The Kitchen is a transgender. I have a grumpy guest. "

Park called out Ma Hyun-yi and said, "I want to grow more nights, and the biggest problem is your dish." “I can do it,” said Mah Hyun, impressed by his sincere offer, telling other direct Ones, “I’m a criminal evading the world. You’re the Ones who just shut down. Hyun? I'm my man, like you, who's never been hurt by the store before. That's important to me."

Park continued to give Joe-yool Lee hOnest feedback and asked him to lead the way. While the feedback continued, Joe-yool Lee praised Ma Hyun for the first time, saying, "I did not understand that the former president was trying to keep Gu Long by giving me twice the salary." Joe-yool Lee then accepted the same as "Mahyun," saying, "Black hair is more beautiful.

Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) told Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) that he should show it as an action, not saying, "I thought you were a family, you should not be neutral, you should stand by me."

Roy appeared to the drunk Oh Soo-ah, who sarcastically said: "Speak for yourself, it's disgusting, what's the reason for the business going well?" Oh Soo-ah went on: "I'm not sorry for you at all, I'm the most precious, fondest person in the world, is that wrong?"

When Park said, "It's obvious," Oh Soo-ah said, "Don't fuck with me, I'm not so lucky to pretend to know everything to myself, and school is also on the subject of a cropped ex-con." Oh Soo-ah, however, went to kiss me, saying, "You always shine too much on me." But Joe-yol Lee interjected and separated.