Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joonvsYoo Jae-myung, their fight started

Park Seo-joon of Drama Itaewon Klath touched the nerves of Yoo Jae-myung.This is a sign that Park Seo-joon is on the right track: Yoo Jae-myung never expected Park to grow this way when he was a child.The fight between them is now beginning.JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon Kang Min-gu) aired on the afternoon of the 21st featured a picture of Park Seo-joon, who goes up one step to achieve revenge.On that day, Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) visited the moon.Jang Dae-hee ordered me to cook the most confident dish at night, and after tasting it, I said, I actually came to expect a lot, but Im going to come and eat it myself, but I can not think about what I think about Jangga.Im glad you dont think Im the enemy. Im just telling you because I think of Park.It warned that the taste of the night is still ridiculous compared to the market.Jang Dae-hee tried to break the spirit of Park-sae, saying, Give up and live moderately. So Park-sae said, Give up and moderately? Undoubtedly. stubborn, guest. My life itself.Ill tell you again that Im teeming, but Im taking steps, and at the end of it you are.Jean Fountainhead (Ahn Bo-hyun) tried to interrupt, Is it crazy, I dont know where this is going? when the Park responded to his father.But Park said, Youre shut up. After quieting Jean The Fountainhead, he said, Do not think about Park?All you can do is get down on your knees and get paid, and I will make it. But Jang didnt blink. Jang said, The barking of dogs, the bravado of the dog. You know what? Tigers dont bark. They just bite.I will teach you what I mean soon, he laughed at Roy.After Jang Dae-hee left the night, Joy-seo (Kim Dae-mi) advised, I had to endure it. Its a huge opponent. I shouldnt have fought like that.So Park said, You think its a self-indulgent child. Its just good to look that way. Ill try to step on it properly, but it was a job anyway.Its just a kid, so itll give you less power. Fighting is important. And the bread is put in the back of the head. The excessive response was a measure to make Jang Dae-hee look at himself. In fact, Jang Dae-hee came to the night and Roy went one step further.Because he made a deal with Changs director Kang Min-jung (Kim Hye-eun).Kang Min-jung said he would hold hands if Jang Dae-hee was looking for a night, and that happened. Kang Min-jung said, OK. You and me, we.Inspiration, lets go to the Fountainhead. Good luck, partner. Roy was never tired, no matter how long it took, as if he was steady, unconscionable, always proud.He went without hesitation on the path that everyone expected to not do.And at the end of it is Jang Dae-hee, who was a dusty, troublesome fly, and then a nerve-biting creature.So Jang took over the building with the moon and tried to drive out the moon. How will the moon-sleeves go through this crisis?Expectations are focused on the tight fight between the two, and it is noteworthy what results will be.

Park Seo-joon of Drama 'Itaewon Klath' touched the nerves of Yoo Jae-myung. This is a sign that Park Seo-joon is on the right track: Yoo Jae-myung never expected Park to grow this way when he was a child. The fight between them is now beginning.

JTBC's Golden Earth Drama "Itaewon Klath" (playplayplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon Kang Min-gu) aired on the afternoon of the 21st featured a picture of Park Seo-joon, who goes up one step to achieve revenge.

On that day, Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) visited the moon. Jang Dae-hee ordered me to cook the most confident dish at night, and after tasting it, I said, "I actually came to expect a lot, but I'm going to come and eat it myself, but I can not think about what I think about Jangga. I'm glad you don't think I'm the enemy. I'm just telling you because I think of Park." It warned that the 'taste' of the night is still ridiculous compared to the market.

Jang Dae-hee tried to break the spirit of Park-sae, saying, "Give up and live moderately." So Park-sae said, "Give up and moderately? Undoubtedly. stubborn, guest. My life itself. I'll tell you again that I'm teeming, but I'm taking steps, and at the end of it you are."

Jean Fountainhead (Ahn Bo-hyun) tried to interrupt, "Is it crazy, I don't know where this is going?" when the Park responded to his father. But Park said, "You're shut up." After quieting Jean The Fountainhead, he said, "Do not think about Park? All you can do is get down on your knees and get paid, and I will make it. "

But Jang didn't blink. Jang said, "The barking of dogs, the bravado of the dog. You know what? Tigers don't bark. They just bite. I will teach you what I mean soon, "he laughed at Roy.

After Jang Dae-hee left the night, Joy-seo (Kim Dae-mi) advised, "I had to endure it. It's a huge opponent. I shouldn't have fought like that." So Park said, "You think it's a self-indulgent child. It's just good to look that way. I'll try to step on it properly, but it was a job anyway. It's just a kid, so it'll give you less power. Fighting is important. And the bread is put in the back of the head. "

The excessive response was a measure to make Jang Dae-hee look at himself. In fact, Jang Dae-hee came to the night and Roy went one step further. Because he made a deal with Chang's director Kang Min-jung (Kim Hye-eun).

Kang Min-jung said he would hold hands if Jang Dae-hee was looking for a night, and that happened. Kang Min-jung said, "OK. You and me, we. Inspiration, let's go to The Fountainhead. Good luck, partner. "

Roy was never tired, no matter how long it took, as if he was steady, unconscionable, always proud. He went without hesitation on the path that everyone expected to not do.

And at the end of it is Jang Dae-hee, who was a dusty, troublesome fly, and then a nerve-biting creature. So Jang took over the building with the moon and tried to drive out the moon. How will the moon-sleeves go through this crisis? Expectations are focused on the tight fight between the two, and it is noteworthy what results will be.