"One-clath" Park Seo-joon, "I will kneel and get a sin" face to face with Yo Jae-myung

On JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itae One Clath, which was broadcast on the 21st, the thrilling cooperation between Park Seo-joon and Lee Ho-jin (Idawit) began.Park Sae-hee, who had previously invested a total of 1.9 billion One in Janga Group and was a shareholder, found a single-bampo tea by himself.I missed you, Chang said, your goal is my goal. This feeling is fun at this age. So, Park said, Come back.It is a night, he said, nonchalantly, and said, I wanted to see a lot of it. Chang ordered the dish, and to one of his own, Park said, I do not want to show any flaws today, so do it as usual.When Jang Soo-geun (Kim Dong-hee) served, Chang said, Its not where you are. But Jang said, Where am I? Is Jangga where I am?Chang asked about Parks stock investment. Why did you invest in a collapsing house that would be Parks death insurance money? Park said, I believed it.The brand image may have been lost, but the value brand of the market will not change. He said, I thought it would be money if I looked at it in the long term. When asked again about the investment this morning, he replied, I think I care a lot.After eating Roys food, Chang said, Whatever you think about Janga is impossible.I am glad that I do not think of you as an enemy. Park said to the chairman, Give up and live moderately. Holding, passenger, my life itself. Give up and live is too much.I have come to the stage and at the end of it you are. All you can do is kneel and get punished. I will make it.

On jtbc's Golden Earth Drama "Itae One Clath", which was broadcast on the 21st, the thrilling cooperation between Park Seo-joon and Lee Ho-jin (Idawit) began.

Park Sae-hee, who had previously invested a total of 1.9 billion One in Janga Group and was a shareholder, found a single-bampo tea by himself.

"I missed you," Chang said, "your goal is my goal. This feeling is fun at this age." So, Park said, "Come back. It is a night, "he said, nonchalantly, and said," I wanted to see a lot of it. "

Chang ordered the dish, and to One of his own, Park said, "I do not want to show any flaws today, so do it as usual." When Jang Soo-geun (Kim Dong-hee) served, Chang said, "It's not where you are." But Jang said, "Where am I? Is Jangga where I am?"

Chang asked about Park's stock investment. "Why did you invest in a collapsing house that would be Park's death insurance mOney?" Park said, "I believed it. The brand image may have been lost, but the value brand of the market will not change. "He said," I thought it would be mOney if I looked at it in the long term. " When asked again about the investment this morning, he replied, "I think I care a lot."

After eating Roy's food, Chang said, "Whatever you think about 'Janga' is impossible. I am glad that I do not think of you as an enemy. " Park said to the chairman, "Give up and live moderately." "Holding, passenger, my life itself. Give up and live is too much. I have come to the stage and at the end of it you are. All you can do is kneel and get punished. I will make it. "