Jeon Do-yeon X Jung Woo-sung, Actor's first Acting co-work

Yes, I was worried about it because it was my first time, but I would like to introduce it to you because there is a new Korean movie that is attracting attention.First, look at the number of scenes selected from the brutes who want to catch straw.(The great Feelings) Jung Woo-sung and Jeon Do-yeon are appearing together, but it looks like a normal scene to me, so why is it a number of scenes?If you are a meticulous viewer of the movie, you can see that this scene is a meaningful number of scenes.Because there are so many famous and popular movies, and this is the first time that they have appeared on a screen together.Oh, yeah? But Ive got some Feelings Ive seen somewhere.I can do that.Jung Woo-sung made his debut with the film Gumiho in 1994 and has shot 36 films so far, and Jeon Do-yeon made his debut with the film Connect in 1997 and shot 21 films.The two have filmed nearly 60 films for over 20 years, and the audience may misunderstand because they have seen too many of the two films that appeared separately.I think I was very conscious that the two actors were shooting together for the first time.I think I was very curious and excited about what it would be like to be the first co-work.as a longtime friend, as a colleague... I was actually glad to hear that Jeon Do-yeon was cast.Now, lets listen to a line of comments from the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep that was the first co-worked movie by Actor, who was born in 1973.The movie Corona 19 will be released on the 19th. Parasites swept the Academy Awards, raising expectations for Korean films.So one line comment: Friend, well take a partition and go to the Academy.Yeah. Ill look forward to the good results. The next film is honest candidate. Youve been picking out one number of scenes?Yeah. This is a comedy that a politician who has been unable to lie about. This is the scene.Youre setting up a politician who cant lie?Yes, I think we can enjoy the movie compared to our real politicians in the situation ahead of the general election in April.I just want you to watch this and have fun with the audience. I want to be a belly-butt thief....My wish.This movie was released on the 12th of the day, and I will tell you one important fact.When politicians become honest, they get the same approval ratings as you see. Of course, its about movies, but its worth a reference in our political circle.Finally, lets look at the new game.Yes, today were going to introduce two fight Game: Sesame Street The Fighter5 Champion Edition.It is the latest edition of the Sesame Street The Fighter series, familiar to the Generation of the Entertainment Room; it features the addition of 24 characters to early characters such as Liu, Ken and Chunli.The Falsify method is as it was, but you will enjoy your hands and eyes with the more advanced graphics.This is a hot new product released today.Another fighting game is Grand Blue Fantasy Bussus.The fantasy role-playing game, which has been released before, has been reborn as a fighting game. It features characters that seem to be watching cartoon movies.Falsify is easy, so it is easy for beginners, it was released on the 6th.

Yes, I was worried about it because it was my first time, but I would like to introduce it to you because there is a new Korean movie that is attrActing attention.

First, look at the number of scenes selected from the 'brutes who want to catch straw'.

(The great Feelings) Jung Woo-sung and Jeon Do-yeon are appearing together, but it looks like a normal scene to me, so why is it 'a number of scenes'?

If you are a meticulous viewer of the movie, you can see that this scene is a meaningful 'number of scenes'. Because there are so many famous and popular movies, and this is the first time that they have appeared on a screen together.

Oh, yeah? But I've got some Feelings I've seen somewhere.

I can do that. Jung Woo-sung made his debut with the film "Gumiho" in 1994 and has shot 36 films so far, and Jeon Do-yeon made his debut with the film "Connect" in 1997 and shot 21 films.

The two have filmed nearly 60 films for over 20 years, and the audience may misunderstand because they have seen too many of the two films that appeared separately.

I think I was very conscious that the two Actors were shooting together for the first time.

"I think I was very curious and excited about what it would be like to be the first co-work."

"as a longtime Friend, as a colleague... I was actually glad to hear that Jeon Do-yeon was cast."

Now, let's listen to a line of comments from the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" that was the first co-worked movie by Actor, who was born in 1973.

The movie Corona 19 will be released on the 19th. Parasites swept the Academy Awards, raising expectations for Korean films.

So one line comment: "Friend, we'll take a partition and go to the Academy."

Yeah. I'll look forward to the good results. The next film is "honest candidate." You've been picking out "one number of scenes"?

Yeah. This is a comedy that a politician who has been unable to lie about. This is the scene.

You're setting up a politician who can't lie?

Yes, I think we can enjoy the movie compared to our real politicians in the situation ahead of the general election in April.

"I just want you to watch this and have fun with the audience. I want to be a belly-butt thief....My wish."

This movie was released on the 12th of the day, and I will tell you one important fact.

When politicians become honest, they get the same approval ratings as you see. Of course, it's about movies, but it's worth a reference in our political circle.

Finally, let's look at the new Game.

Yes, today we're going to introduce two fight Game: Sesame Street The Fighter5 Champion Edition'.

It is the latest edition of the Sesame Street The Fighter series, familiar to the "Generation of the Entertainment Room"; it features the addition of 24 characters to early characters such as Liu, Ken and Chunli. The Falsify method is as it was, but you will enjoy your hands and eyes with the more advanced graphics.

This is a hot new product released today.

Another fighting Game is 'Grand Blue Fantasy Bussus'.

The fantasy role-playing Game, which has been released before, has been reborn as a fighting Game. It features characters that seem to be watching cartoon movies.

Falsify is easy, so it is easy for beginners, it was released on the 6th.