All The Butlers' Jeon Do-yeon "I've been signed by Lee Seung-gi for my daughter's favor"

All The Butlers Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairyOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on 9th day, Yang Se-hyeong rightly hit the voice of Jeon Do-yeon.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy; Yang Se-hyeong said, I am called Yang Se-hyeong.Its an honor, said Jeon Do-yeon, who responded, Im looking good, Im a fan.Lee Seung-gi said carefully, We have a relationship. Jeon Do-yeon said, I have received Mr. Seung-gis signature.Lee Seung-gi asked for a lengthy explanation, and Jeon Do-yeon said, I saw Seung-gis drama and my daughter became so fan that I received the sign of Seung-gi.Does she still like her brother?Jeon Do-yeon, who could not answer for a while, added a smile by saying, Do teenagers keep changing their minds?Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcasted on 9th day, Yang Se-hyeong rightly hit the voice of Jeon Do-yeon.

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy; Yang Se-hyeong said, "I am called Yang Se-hyeong. "It's an honor," said Jeon Do-yeon, who responded, "I'm looking good, I'm a fan."

Lee Seung-gi said carefully, "We have a relationship." Jeon Do-yeon said, "I have received Mr. Seung-gi's signature." Lee Seung-gi asked for a lengthy explanation, and Jeon Do-yeon said, "I saw Seung-gi's drama and my daughter became so fan that I received the sign of Seung-gi."

"Does she still like her brother?" Jeon Do-yeon, who could not answer for a while, added a smile by saying, "Do teenagers keep changing their minds?"

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen