Itaewon Class' Yoo Jae-myung "I am full of insults, I want to be as much as possible"

Actor Yoo Jae-myung introduced the viewers response.I actually try not to see the comments, Im afraid they will be affected, said Yoo Jae-myung, referring to the audiences response.But I instinctively sometimes see it. Its a lot of abuse. He says Im dirty.Of course, I know that it is also a reaction that I immersed in the character. In Itaewon Clath, which aired until the 8th episode, the story of Park Seo-joon, who goes straight for his own revenge without abandoning his conviction, was drawn interestingly.In the second half of the broadcast, a match between Park and Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung), who took out the blade of counterattack toward each other, will be held.Itaewon Clath is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.

Actor Yoo Jae-myung introduced the viewer's response.

"I actually try not to see the comments, I'm afraid they will be affected," said Yoo Jae-myung, referring to the audience's response.

"But I instinctively sometimes see it. It's a lot of abuse. He says I'm dirty. Of course, I know that it is also a reaction that I immersed in the character. "

In "Itaewon Clath", which aired until the 8th episode, the story of Park Seo-joon, who goes straight for his own revenge without abandoning his conviction, was drawn interestingly. In the second half of the broadcast, a match between Park and Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung), who took out the blade of counterattack toward each other, will be held.

'Itaewon Clath' is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.