'Zipuragi' Jung Woo-sung, a new corona spread, "I hope there is no sadness that the movie is turned away..." [MD scene]

Actor Jung Woo-sung expressed his regret about the new corona virus.On the afternoon of the 3rd, the premiere of the media distribution of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (hereinafter referred to as Zipuragi) was held at Megabox COEX in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Director Kim Yong-hoon, starring Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jeong Ga-ram attended.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.It was based on the same novel by Japanese writer Sonne Kasuke.The film is recognized early on and is flooded with love calls from leading overseas Film Festivals.He won the judging committee award at the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival recently and was officially invited to the feature competition of the 34th Swiss Fribourg International Film Festival next month.However, as concerns over the spread of new coronavirus infections (predominant pneumonia) from China are growing, theaters are also in an emergency.Jung Woo-sung said, I hope that this situation will improve quickly, an irresistible natural disaster. I sincerely hope that there will be a lot of good works other than our movies.I really hope this situation will improve. Jeon Do-yeon also said, I was worried about it, he said. I am glad to be in the process of opening, but I am worried about it.I hope you will be careful, said Bae Seong-woo, but I also want you to have fun with me. I am so grateful.Shin Hyun-bin also said, I want you to wear a mask and wash your hands from time to time.The animals that want to catch even straw will be released on the 12th.
Actor Jung Woo-sung expressed his regret about the new corona virus.On the afternoon of the 3rd, the premiere of the media distribution of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (hereinafter referred to as Zipuragi) was held at Megabox COEX in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Director Kim Yong-hoon, starring Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jeong Ga-ram attended.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.It was based on the same novel by Japanese writer Sonne Kasuke.The film is recognized early on and is flooded with love calls from leading overseas Film Festivals.He won the judging committee award at the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival recently and was officially invited to the feature competition of the 34th Swiss Fribourg International Film Festival next month.However, as concerns over the spread of new coronavirus infections (predominant pneumonia) from China are growing, theaters are also in an emergency.Jung Woo-sung said, I hope that this situation will improve quickly, an irresistible natural disaster. I sincerely hope that there will be a lot of good works other than our movies.I really hope this situation will improve. Jeon Do-yeon also said, I was worried about it, he said. I am glad to be in the process of opening, but I am worried about it.I hope you will be careful, said Bae Seong-woo, but I also want you to have fun with me. I am so grateful.Shin Hyun-bin also said, I want you to wear a mask and wash your hands from time to time.The animals that want to catch even straw will be released on the 12th.

Actor Jung Woo-sung expressed his regret about the new corona virus.

On the afternoon of the 3rd, the premiere of the media distribution of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (hereinafter referred to as "Zipuragi") was held at Megabox COEX in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Director Kim Yong-hoon, starring Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jeong Ga-ram attended.

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag. It was based on the same novel by Japanese writer Sonne Kasuke.

The film is recognized early on and is flooded with love calls from leading overseas Film Festivals. He won the judging committee award at the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival recently and was officially invited to the feature competition of the 34th Swiss Fribourg International Film Festival next month.

However, as concerns over the spread of new coronavirus infections (predominant pneumonia) from China are growing, theaters are also in an emergency.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I hope that this situation will improve quickly, an irresistible natural disaster." "I sincerely hope that there will be a lot of good works other than our movies. I really hope this situation will improve. "

Jeon Do-yeon also said, "I was worried about it," he said. "I am glad to be in the process of opening, but I am worried about it.

"I hope you will be careful," said Bae Seong-woo, "but I also want you to have fun with me. I am so grateful."

Shin Hyun-bin also said, "I want you to wear a mask and wash your hands from time to time."

The animals that want to catch even straw will be released on the 12th.