Jung Woo-sung "I try to maximize the Character loophole even if it is 'jipuragi'"

Actor Jung Woo-sung talked about the Character of the movie The Animals Want to Hold the Spray.Director Kim Yong-hoon, Actors Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jeong Ga-ram attended the media preview of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 3rd.On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, I designed the Character by trying to maximize his loopholes.It was a process of proving my form of Tae-hyung, and I needed to be more sure of Tae-hyung than anyone else, and I came to that belief, he said.Im worried that Im too fussy to be alone when I watch the movie, he said.

Actor Jung Woo-sung talked about the Character of the movie 'The Animals Want to Hold the Spray'.

Director Kim Yong-hoon, Actors Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jeong Ga-ram attended the media preview of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 3rd.

On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, "I designed the Character by trying to maximize his loopholes."

“It was a process of proving my form of Tae-hyung, and I needed to be more sure of Tae-hyung than anyone else, and I came to that belief,” he said.

“I’m worried that I’m too fussy to be alone when I watch the movie,” he said.