Seolhyun, Spring sunshine and 'click'..."I love the weather."

Actor and singer Seolhyun has been in the mood.Seolhyun posted a picture on his Instagram on the 20th with an article entitled I love sunshine # Judabang.In the open photo, Seolhyun is staring at the camera with a bright smile in front of the red gate. Seolhyun showed a unique fashion sense with jackets, leggings, white hoods and sneakers.AOA, which Seolhyun belongs to, acted as the title song Come to see me last November.Photo: Seolhyun Instagram

Actor and singer Seolhyun has been in the mood.

Seolhyun posted a picture on his Instagram on the 20th with an article entitled "I love sunshine # Judabang".

In the open photo, Seolhyun is staring at the camera with a bright smile in front of the red gate. Seolhyun showed a unique fashion sense with jackets, leggings, white hoods and sneakers.

AOA, which Seolhyun belongs to, acted as the title song 'Come to see me' last November.

Photo: Seolhyun Instagram