Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and the first co-work, satisfActory" (even if it's straw)

Actor Jeon Do-yeon explained Jung Woo-sung, who co-worked his first acting co-work with the movie The Animals Want to Hold the Jeep.Director Kim Yong-hoon, Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jeong Garam attended the media preview of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 3rd.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon expressed satisfaction with Jung Woo-sung and co-work, saying, Personally, co-work is satisfactory.I shoot, I understand between characters, I enjoy it, and I feel sorry for the movie shooting.If I have another chance, I would like to meet Jung Woo-sung with a good work.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon explained Jung Woo-sung, who co-worked his first acting co-work with the movie 'The Animals Want to Hold the Jeep'.

Director Kim Yong-hoon, Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jeong Garam attended the media preview of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 3rd.

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon expressed satisfaction with Jung Woo-sung and co-work, saying, "Personally, co-work is satisfActory."

"I shoot, I understand between characters, I enjoy it, and I feel sorry for the movie shooting."

"If I have another chance, I would like to meet Jung Woo-sung with a good work."