Choi Siwon "The immature point last year, thanks to generous understanding"

Super Junior Choi Siwon gave his fans a New Years greeting.Choi said, I am really grateful for the year-end and the beginning of the year, so I am now greeting you. I am grateful for your wonderful prize from the New Year.In 2019, there was a point of inexperience, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart, and I would like to ask you for a little more growth, he said.And I hope that everything you always plan to do is good and you are full of peace. Choi Siwon debuted as a group Super Junior in 2005 and became a representative K-pop star. Choi Siwon, who is also an actor, was featured on the 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize broadcast on the 31st of last month., won the Best Actor Award for Best Actor in a DramaHello! Choi Siwon.Did you spend the year-end well with your loved ones?I am so busy at the end of the year and the beginning of the year.I sincerely appreciate you for giving me a wonderful award from the New Year.In 2019, there was a point that I was immature, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart and I would like to see it grow a little more.Ill ask you for 2020. And I hope everything you always plan to do is good and full of peace.Happy New Year, Wishing You All the Best. Happy New Year!

Super Junior Choi Siwon gave his fans a New Year's greeting.

Choi said, "I am really grateful for the year-end and the beginning of the year, so I am now greeting you. I am grateful for your wonderful prize from the New Year." "In 2019, there was a point of inexperience, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart, and I would like to ask you for a little more growth," he said. And I hope that everything you always plan to do is good and you are full of peace. "

Choi Siwon debuted as a group Super Junior in 2005 and became a representative K-pop star. Choi Siwon, who is also an actor, was featured on the '2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize' broadcast on the 31st of last month. ', won the Best Actor Award for Best Actor in a Drama

Hello! Choi Siwon.

Did you spend the year-end well with your loved ones?

I am so busy at the end of the year and the beginning of the year.

I sincerely appreciate you for giving me a wonderful award from the New Year.

In 2019, there was a point that I was immature, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart and I would like to see it grow a little more.

I'll ask you for 2020. And I hope everything you always plan to do is good and full of peace.

Happy New Year, Wishing You All the Best. Happy New Year!