'Zipuragi' Jung Woo-sung "I wanted to be with Jeon Do-yeon for the first co-work...

Actor Jung Woo-sung said he wanted to co-work with Jeon Do-yeon in his work.On the morning of the 13th, a report on the production of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seongdong-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Yoon Yeo-jung, Jung Man-sik, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a work that depicts the crime of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.Jung Woo-sung asked why he chose the work, saying, There have been many films that throw big themes for a while.However, this movie scenario was interesting because it was a story that shows how much humans can be destitute in front of matter. Jung Woo-sung said, I can also do it with Jeon Do-yeon, why not? Many people were surprised that Jeon Do-yeon and I would have worked together, but I never did.I thought I could not do it, and I thought it would be fun to co-work together. It was a short but fun task. Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep will be released on February 12.

Actor Jung Woo-sung said he wanted to co-work with Jeon Do-yeon in his work.

On the morning of the 13th, a report on the production of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Yoon Yeo-jung, Jung Man-sik, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon.

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a work that depicts the crime of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.

Jung Woo-sung asked why he chose the work, saying, "There have been many films that throw big themes for a while. However, this movie scenario was interesting because it was a story that shows how much humans can be destitute in front of matter. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "I can also do it with Jeon Do-yeon, why not?" "Many people were surprised that Jeon Do-yeon and I would have worked together, but I never did. I thought I could not do it, and I thought it would be fun to co-work together. It was a short but fun task. "

Meanwhile, "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" will be released on February 12.