Shin Se-kyung "MBC Acting Grand Prize" Trophy and New Year greeting "Be healthy"

Actor Shin Se-kyung will be in 2020 yearI said hello to the new year.Shin Se-kyung wrote on his instagram on December 31, You have been really hard this year! Happy New Year, healthy body and mind 2020 yearI sincerely hope you will be! In the photo, Shin Se-kyung with the 2019 MBC Acting Grand Prize trophy was included.Shin Se-kyungs blemishless white-oak skin and slender figure catch the eye: Shin Se-kyungs neat aura also attracts attention.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am a goddess, It is so beautiful and I will like my sister next year.delay stock

Actor Shin Se-kyung will be in 2020 year I said hello to the new year.

Shin Se-kyung wrote on his instagram on December 31, "You have been really hard this year! Happy New Year, healthy body and mind 2020 year I sincerely hope you will be! "

In the photo, Shin Se-kyung with the '2019 MBC Acting Grand Prize' trophy was included. Shin Se-kyung's blemishless white-oak skin and slender figure catch the eye: Shin Se-kyung's neat aura also attracts attention.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I am a goddess", "It is so beautiful" and "I will like my sister next year".

delay stock