Seventeen X EXO Baekhyun, "Thank you for Carat and EXOel"

Group Seventeen and EXO Baekhyun won the award at the 34th Golden Disk Record Awards ceremony, which was broadcast live on JTBC, JTBC2 and JTBC4 from 4:50 pm on the 5th.Actor Yoon Se-a has emerged as a prize winner.Seventeen said, I am grateful to the Golden Disk and the Plaids family who gave me the prize. I did not have the opportunity to feel the atmosphere of the New Year because I was preparing for the stage from the end of the year to the present. He said.I am attending the fifth Golden Disk until this year, and I have been loved steadily since my debut, and I am once again grateful for the love.Joshua and June greeted overseas fans in English and Chinese, respectively.Baekhyun, who was unable to attend due to the schedule, said in a video message, Thank you to EXOel (fandom) for many people who loved my first Solo album City Lights.I will continue to show you the various aspects of Baekhyun Meanwhile, the 34th Golden Disk Awards with TikTalk, which was held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul at 4:50 pm, will be broadcast live on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4, and can be seen through Naver V Live.Lee Seung-gi and Park So-dam are in charge; you can check out the winners Bextage Interview on the TikTalk app.

group Seventeen and EXO Baekhyun won the award at the 34th Golden Disk Record Awards ceremony, which was broadcast live on JTBC, JTBC2 and JTBC4 from 4:50 pm on the 5th. Actor Yoon Se-a has emerged as a prize winner.

Seventeen said, "I am grateful to the Golden Disk and the Plaids family who gave me the prize." "I did not have the opportunity to feel the atmosphere of the New Year because I was preparing for the stage from the end of the year to the present. "He said.

"I am attending the fifth Golden Disk until this year, and I have been loved steadily since my debut, and I am once again grateful for the love." Joshua and June greeted overseas fans in English and Chinese, respectively.

Baekhyun, who was unable to attend due to the schedule, said in a video message, "Thank you to EXOel (fandom) for many people who loved my first Solo album 'City Lights'. I will continue to show you the various aspects of Baekhyun "

Meanwhile, the 34th Golden Disk Awards with TikTalk, which was held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul at 4:50 pm, will be broadcast live on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4, and can be seen through Naver V Live. Lee Seung-gi and Park So-dam are in charge; you can check out the winner's Bextage Interview on the TikTalk app.