Super Junior Choi Siwon "was immature, there was a bit of a scolding, but it could grow."

Group Super Junior Choi Siwon gave a feeling for New Year.Choi Siwon posted on his SNS on the 2nd, Thank you very much for giving me a wonderful award from New Year.In 2019, there was an inexperienced point, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart, and I would like to see it grow a little more, he said.I would like to ask you for your 2020, and I hope that everything you always plan is well and you will be filled with peace. Happy New Year.On the other hand, Choi Siwon received the Male Excellence Prize at the 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize on the 31st of last month.

group Super Junior Choi Siwon gave a feeling for New Year.

Choi Siwon posted on his SNS on the 2nd, "Thank you very much for giving me a wonderful award from New Year."

"In 2019, there was an inexperienced point, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart, and I would like to see it grow a little more," he said.

"I would like to ask you for your 2020, and I hope that everything you always plan is well and you will be filled with peace. Happy New Year."

On the other hand, Choi Siwon received the Male Excellence Prize at the 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize on the 31st of last month.