"Running Man" Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min and Real Pink? "As My Heart Says"

Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan became partners, forming a pink air current.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 19th, appeared in 2020 with the expectation of Kang Na, Kim Sang Rok, Park Chan Rong and Lee Ju Young.On this day, the Running Man cast members played a partner game before the full race.When the male performers sit in the rotating chair where the male performers are turned around, refer to the characteristics of their desired mate, and the female performers who want to appeal to the charm go forward, the male performers give the dolls and become partners.Yang Se-chan sat in a rotating chair and said, I wish I had a wink.Jeon So-min pulled the cushion forward and laughed before Yang Se-chans words were even over.Yang Se-chan then turned around, sat about 1m in front of the Jeon So-min alone and winked at Yang Se-chan.The cast members around him were jokingly shouting, Are you kidding or what?Yang Se-chan, who was smiling with his gums exposed, said, Ill see a wink (as it is).But I could not look up shamefully at the wink of Jeon So-min.Afterwards, Yang Se-chan said, I do what my Heart says. He handed the doll to Jeon So-min.Its a joke, but its not funny. But Yoo Jae-Suk said, But I played a joke and I liked it a lot earlier.I thought I was receiving love Confessions, he laughed.

Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan became partners, forming a pink air current.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the 19th, appeared in 2020 with the expectation of Kang Na, Kim Sang Rok, Park Chan Rong and Lee Ju Young.

On this day, the Running Man' cast members played a partner game before the full Race.

When the male performers sit in the rotating chair where the male performers are turned around, refer to the characteristics of their desired mate, and the female performers who want to appeal to the charm go forward, the male performers give the dolls and become partners.

Yang Se-chan sat in a rotating chair and said, "I wish I had a wink."

Jeon So-min pulled the cushion forward and laughed before Yang Se-chan's words were even over.

Yang Se-chan then turned around, sat about 1m in front of the Jeon So-min alone and winked at Yang Se-chan. The cast members around him were jokingly shouting, "Are you kidding or what?"

Yang Se-chan, who was smiling with his gums exposed, said, "I'll see a wink (as it is)." But I could not look up shamefully at the wink of Jeon So-min.

Afterwards, Yang Se-chan said, "I do what my Heart says." He handed the doll to Jeon So-min.

"It's a joke, but it's not funny." But Yoo Jae-Suk said, "But I played a joke and I liked it a lot earlier. I thought I was receiving love Confessions, "he laughed.