Park Bo-gum, Lee Seung-cheol's OST 'I love you a lot' MV appearance

Singer Lee Seung-cheol and Actor Park Bo-gum have joined together as popular Web toon OST.Yesterday afternoon, the music video of I Love You Much was released on the Web toon Moonlight Sculptor.It was the surprise appearance of Park Bo-gum, which became a hot topic as much as Lee Seung-cheols sad voice.I played emotional acting through a movie-like video on the other hand!I also showed off my mature charm with a short hairstyle.Two people who thrilled fans with an unexpected combination, show more wonderful performance in the future ~

Singer Lee Seung-cheol and Actor Park Bo-gum have joined together as popular Web toon OST.

Yesterday afternoon, the music video of I Love You Much was released on the Web toon Moonlight Sculptor.

It was the surprise appearance of Park Bo-gum, which became a hot topic as much as Lee Seung-cheol's sad voice.

I played emotional acting through a movie-like video on the other hand!

I also showed off my mature charm with a short hairstyle.

Two people who thrilled fans with an unexpected combination, show more wonderful performance in the future ~