"Sara Sugarman 3" singer Kim Jung-min "I opened it up to Jung Woo-sung's solidity"...Why?

Kim Jung-min said that he opened Jeongs strong road.In JTBC Tuyu Project - Sara Sugarman 3 broadcast on the 31st, singer and actor Kim Jung Min appeared as Sara Sugarman.On this day, Kim Jung-min appeared with his hit song Sad Covenant Ceremony, and MC Yoo Jae-Suk told him, I almost cast in a famous drama because of my good looks.Kim Jung-min said, When I folded my song Stay in Love, I came to a drama. It was Asphalt Man.Jung Woo-sung, Lee Byung-hun and others who are really famous appeared. Kim Jung-min said, I almost played Jung Woo-sung there. I thought that acting is not my way to play.I went to the company and said, I will only play music, so do not talk about drama.MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Did Jung Woo-sung cast because he did not do it? Kim Jung-min said, I say it with my mouth, but I will leave the judgment to you.In particular, Kim Jung-min said, I personally think that Kim Jung-min opened up the solid road as an actor of Jung Woo-sung.Photo: JTBCs Sara Sugarman 3 broadcast capture

Kim Jung-min said that he opened Jeong's strong road.

In JTBC 'Tuyu Project - Sara Sugarman 3' broadcast on the 31st, singer and actor Kim Jung Min appeared as Sara Sugarman.

On this day, Kim Jung-min appeared with his hit song "Sad Covenant Ceremony", and MC Yoo Jae-Suk told him, "I almost cast in a famous drama because of my good looks."

Kim Jung-min said, "When I folded my song 'Stay in Love', I came to a drama. It was 'Asphalt Man'. Jung Woo-sung, Lee Byung-hun and others who are really famous appeared. "

Kim Jung-min said, "I almost played Jung Woo-sung there. I thought that acting is not my way to play. I went to the company and said, "I will only play music, so do not talk about drama."

MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Did Jung Woo-sung cast because he did not do it?" Kim Jung-min said, "I say it with my mouth, but I will leave the judgment to you."

In particular, Kim Jung-min said, "I personally think that Kim Jung-min opened up the solid road as an actor of Jung Woo-sung."

Photo: JTBC's Sara Sugarman 3 broadcast capture