'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon X Kwon Nara, first meeting with Angu

The intense first meeting between Itaewon Klath Park Seo-joon and Kwon Nara was revealed.At JTBCs Itaewon Klath, which aired on the afternoon of the 31st, the first meeting between Park Seo-joon and Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) was broadcast.On this day, the school days were revealed, and Oh Soo-ah was on the subway when a homeless grandfather grabbed him and shook him strongly.Roy, who had seen it behind him, helped his grandfather, and then approached Oh Soo-ah.Wait a minute, said Park, youre crazy, you push people and you go.Oh Soo-ah said, Im sore because Im caught, and Roy demanded, Go and apologize.But Oh Soo-ah said, Is it good to do good? I think I am a good person? And then left, and in a self-titled voice, I can not be bad.

The intense first meeting between Itaewon Klath Park Seo-joon and Kwon Nara was revealed.

At jtbc's Itaewon Klath, which aired on the afternoon of the 31st, the first meeting between Park Seo-joon and Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) was broadcast.

On this day, the school days were revealed, and Oh Soo-ah was on the subway when a homeless grandfather grabbed him and shook him strongly.

Roy, who had seen it behind him, helped his grandfather, and then approached Oh Soo-ah.

“Wait a minute,” said Park, “you’re crazy, you push people and you go.”

Oh Soo-ah said, “I’m sore because I’m caught,” and Roy demanded, “Go and apologize.”

But Oh Soo-ah said, "Is it good to do good? I think I am a good person?" And then left, and in a self-titled voice, "I can not be bad."