Super Junior Choi Siwon, "I grew up because of my unskilled last year...

Choi Siwon of the group Super Junior expressed his feelings for 2020 year YEAR year year.Choi said on his SNS account on the 2nd, I am deeply grateful for giving me a wonderful award from the new year.There were some things that were immature last year and there were criticisms, but I understand it with generosity and I hope that it could grow a little bit.I hope everything I have always planned is well and filled with peace. Happy New Year. Choi Siwon, who is in the public photo, is staring at the camera with a big smile, and he raises his thumbs in his suit and raises a warm atmosphere.Choi received the award for Best Drama for the drama People! at the 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize held at KBS Hall in Yeouido-dong, Seoul on the 31st of last month.

Choi Siwon of the group Super Junior expressed his feelings for 2020 year YEAR year year .

Choi said on his SNS account on the 2nd, "I am deeply grateful for giving me a wonderful award from the new year. There were some things that were immature last year and there were criticisms, but I understand it with generosity and I hope that it could grow a little bit. I hope everything I have always planned is well and filled with peace. Happy New Year. "

Choi Siwon, who is in the public photo, is staring at the camera with a big smile, and he raises his thumbs in his suit and raises a warm atmosphere.

Choi received the award for Best Drama for the drama People! at the 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize held at KBS Hall in Yeouido-dong, Seoul on the 31st of last month.