Super Junior Choi Siwon "Last year's immature point, generous understanding growth"

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon expressed his feelings for the New Year of 2020.Choi posted a short article and photos on his instagram on January 2.Choi said, I am deeply grateful for giving me a wonderful award from the New Year.In 2019, there was a point that I was immature, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart, and I would like to be able to grow a little more. I would like to ask you for your 2020, and I hope that everything you always plan will be well and filled with peace. Happy New Year.The photo shows Choi Siwon dressed in a suit. Choi Siwon poses with his thumb and smiles brightly.Fans who responded to the photos responded such as My brother is happy for the New Year, Happy New Year and Shutfit Crazy.delay stock

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon expressed his feelings for the New Year of 2020.

Choi posted a short article and photos on his instagram on January 2.

Choi said, "I am deeply grateful for giving me a wonderful award from the New Year. In 2019, there was a point that I was immature, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart, and I would like to be able to grow a little more. " "I would like to ask you for your 2020, and I hope that everything you always plan will be well and filled with peace. Happy New Year."

The photo shows Choi Siwon dressed in a suit. Choi Siwon poses with his thumb and smiles brightly.

Fans who responded to the photos responded such as "My brother is happy for the New Year", "Happy New Year" and "Shutfit Crazy".

delay stock