Choi Siwon, a national idol in a tuxedo..."Please do me a favor in 2020 year YEAR year year ."

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon gave a long greeting to the New Year.Choi posted a picture of his instagram account on the afternoon of the afternoon at the time of 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize.In the photo, he expresses the joy of the prime minister with a tuxedo and a thumbs-up pose.He posted a long message with the photo, saying, I am really busy at the end of the year and the beginning of the year.Choi said, I am deeply grateful for giving me a wonderful award from the New Year.I had some immature things last year, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart and I would like to see that it could grow a little bit. Choi said, I would like to ask you for your 2020 year YEAR year year year. I hope everything you have planned is good and full of peace. Happy New Year.The netizens who watched this responded such as Congratulations on the award, I would like to ask you well this year and Shiwon is happy for the New Year.On the other hand, Choi Siwon the Grand Prize for the drama People! in the 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize held on the 31st of last month.

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon gave a long greeting to the New Year.

Choi posted a picture of his instagram account on the afternoon of the afternoon at the time of '2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize'. In the photo, he expresses the joy of the prime minister with a tuxedo and a thumbs-up pose.

He posted a long message with the photo, saying, "I am really busy at the end of the year and the beginning of the year.

Choi said, "I am deeply grateful for giving me a wonderful award from the New Year. I had some immature things last year, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with a generous heart and I would like to see that it could grow a little bit. "

Choi said, "I would like to ask you for your 2020 year YEAR year year year. I hope everything you have planned is good and full of peace. Happy New Year."

The netizens who watched this responded such as "Congratulations on the award", "I would like to ask you well this year" and "Shiwon is happy for the New Year".

On the other hand, Choi Siwon the Grand Prize for the drama 'People!' in the '2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize' held on the 31st of last month.