"Friday night" Na Young-seok "Why Lee Seung-gi is in the spotlight? I'm less sorry."

I PD said why I had Lee Seung-gi, who led the past one night and two days of prime time on Friday night.Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun, Eun Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi joined the series, which became a hit film of the PD.Not only Lee Seung-gi, but those who come out of this corner are more than half of those who have worked with us, said PD.It is a new attempt, so it is not likely to work well, he said. There are some areas where I contacted people who are less sorry and close to me as much as possible because the risk is big.In particular, I PD emphasized, Lee Seung-gi is a person who knows all the people and basically has a sincere aspect, so I thought I could show him how to work hard easily in it.This program may not work, he said again. I contacted a person who is less sorry if it does not work.

I pd said why I had Lee Seung-gi, who led the past one night and two days of prime time on Friday night. Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun, Eun Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi joined the series, which became a hit film of the pd.

"Not only Lee Seung-gi, but those who come out of this corner are more than half of those who have worked with us," said pd. "It is a new attempt, so it is not likely to work well," he said. "There are some areas where I contacted people who are less sorry and close to me as much as possible because the risk is big."

In particular, I pd emphasized, "Lee Seung-gi is a person who knows all the people and basically has a sincere aspect, so I thought I could show him how to work hard easily in it." "This program may not work," he said again. "I contacted a person who is less sorry if it does not work."