'Friday Friday night' Na Young-seok pd, Lee Seung-gi cast reason

Na Young-Seok PD revealed why he invited Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi to TVNs new entertainment Friday night.It is a new attempt, so it is not likely to work well, he said. There are some areas where I contacted people who are less sorry and close to me as much as possible because the risk is big.In particular, I PD emphasized, Lee Seung-gi is a person who knows all the people and basically has a sincere aspect, so I thought I could show him how to work hard easily in it.This program may not work, he said again. I contacted a person who is less sorry if it does not work.On the other hand, Friday Friday night is a new type of program that enjoys various topics such as travel, art, and sports food with customized hosts for each corner.It will be the first broadcast at 9:10 p.m. on the same day, including Lee Seung-gi, Eun Ji-won, Song Min-ho, Jang Do-yeon and Hong Jin-kyung.

Na Young-seok pd revealed why he invited Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi to TVN's new entertainment 'Friday night'.

"It is a new attempt, so it is not likely to work well," he said. "There are some areas where I contacted people who are less sorry and close to me as much as possible because the risk is big."

In particular, I pd emphasized, "Lee Seung-gi is a person who knows all the people and basically has a sincere aspect, so I thought I could show him how to work hard easily in it." "This program may not work," he said again. "I contacted a person who is less sorry if it does not work."

On the other hand, 'Friday Friday night' is a new type of program that enjoys various topics such as travel, art, and sports food with customized hosts for each corner. It will be the first broadcast at 9:10 p.m. on the same day, including Lee Seung-gi, Eun Ji-won, Song Min-ho, Jang Do-yeon and Hong Jin-kyung.