EXO Chen, marriage + 2 years old Child birth after 'Wi A One' .sm "Activation as EXO"

EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae, 28) made a surprise announcement of marriage and the second-year-old news.Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan community Lisson on the 13th and announced blessing came to me with marriage and the pre-principals pregnancy news.He takes care of the bride and family, who are non-entertainers, and posts the Wedding ceremony behind closed doors, but he thoroughly kept quiet about the exact Wedding ceremony date and place.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.Wedding ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. According to the familys will, all matters related to Wedding ceremony and marriage are carried out privately.Chen delivered the news of Marriage and the second year to fans in a handwritten letter, which Chen said: I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her whole life together, and blessings have come to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.  I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have been sincerely celebrating and are so grateful to me. He said.I will always show you my gratitude and I will always give you my best and give you my love.I am always grateful, he said, and after marriage, he was determined to repay him with good activities.Chen is an unusual member of the popular idol group, which is loved by domestic and foreign fans, and attracts attention by announcing marriage and 2 year old news during his activities.Although the Big Bang sun had previously scored in actor Min Hyo-rin and marriage during the activity, the two reached marriage after public devotion.On the other hand, Chen, who had no enthusiasm, announced a premarital pregnancy at the same time as marriage, which shocked both domestic and foreign fans.Opinions are mixed on Chens marriage news: Overseas fans say: I support whatever Chen has decided, I hope to live happily.Congratulations, he said, supporting his marriage decision, but some domestic fans were panic that the sudden marriage announcement is unfortunate and amazing.Like Chens determination to repare for the love you sent, he continues to be a solo singer as an EXO member after marriage and the second generation Child Birth.An SM official said, As an EXO member, the activity will not change in the future.
EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae, 28) made a surprise announcement of marriage and the second-year-old news.Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan community Lisson on the 13th and announced blessing came to me with marriage and the pre-principals pregnancy news.He takes care of the bride and family, who are non-entertainers, and posts the Wedding ceremony behind closed doors, but he thoroughly kept quiet about the exact Wedding ceremony date and place.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.Wedding ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. According to the familys will, all matters related to Wedding ceremony and marriage are carried out privately.Chen delivered the news of Marriage and the second year to fans in a handwritten letter, which Chen said: I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her whole life together, and blessings have come to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.  I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have been sincerely celebrating and are so grateful to me. He said.I will always show you my gratitude and I will always give you my best and give you my love.I am always grateful, he said, and after marriage, he was determined to repay him with good activities.Chen is an unusual member of the popular idol group, which is loved by domestic and foreign fans, and attracts attention by announcing marriage and 2 year old news during his activities.Although the Big Bang sun had previously scored in actor Min Hyo-rin and marriage during the activity, the two reached marriage after public devotion.On the other hand, Chen, who had no enthusiasm, announced a premarital pregnancy at the same time as marriage, which shocked both domestic and foreign fans.Opinions are mixed on Chens marriage news: Overseas fans say: I support whatever Chen has decided, I hope to live happily.Congratulations, he said, supporting his marriage decision, but some domestic fans were panic that the sudden marriage announcement is unfortunate and amazing.Like Chens determination to repare for the love you sent, he continues to be a solo singer as an EXO member after marriage and the second generation Child Birth.An SM official said, As an EXO member, the activity will not change in the future.

EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae, 28) made a surprise announcement of marriage and the second-year-old news.

Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan community Lisson on the 13th and announced "blessing came to me" with marriage and the pre-principal's pregnancy news.

He takes care of the bride and family, who are non-entertainers, and posts the Wedding ceremony behind closed doors, but he thoroughly kept quiet about the exact Wedding ceremony date and place.

sm Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage. Wedding ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. "According to the family's will, all matters related to Wedding ceremony and marriage are carried out privately."

Chen delivered the news of marriage and the second year to fans in a handwritten letter, which Chen said: "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her whole life together, and blessings have come to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. "" I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have been sincerely celebrating and are so grateful to me. "He said.

"I will always show you my gratitude and I will always give you my best and give you my love. I am always grateful, "he said, and after marriage, he was determined to repay him with good activities.

Chen is an unusual member of the popular idol group, which is loved by domestic and foreign fans, and attracts attention by announcing marriage and 2 year old news during his activities. Although the Big Bang sun had previously scored in actor Min Hyo-rin and marriage during the activity, the two reached marriage after public devotion. On the other hand, Chen, who had no enthusiasm, announced a premarital pregnancy at the same time as marriage, which shocked both domestic and foreign fans.

Opinions are mixed on Chen's marriage news: Overseas fans say: "I support whatever Chen has decided, I hope to live happily. Congratulations," he said, supporting his marriage decision, but some domestic fans were "panic" that "the sudden marriage announcement is unfortunate and amazing."

Like Chen's determination to "repare for the love you sent," he continues to be a solo singer as an EXO member after marriage and the second generation Child birth. An sm official said, "As an EXO member, the activity will not change in the future."