EXO Chen announces surprise marriage "I've come to celebrate" 2 years old news

EXO Chen (28 and Kim Jong-dae) even announced that he had a second year with the announcement of the surprise marriage news.SM Entertainment said on the afternoon of the 13th, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony plans to attend the family only and pay respect. Before SM Entertainment announced Chens official position on marriage, Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community Lysn in advance.Chen said, I have something to tell you, Penn, so I wrote.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to tell the fans who gave me great love first. Chen said, I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen with this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that the members, the company, and the fans who are proud of me would not be surprised by the sudden news. Chen said, Then blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. He expressed the fact that he had already had a second year with the bride.Chen said, I was careful to think about when I would tell you, and I could not delay the time anymore.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on this news, and I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful and lacking. GFriends presence, marriage fact, and news of the second generation were released to fans at once.The male group EXO, which Chen belongs to, debuted in 2012 and has released numerous hits such as Rumbling, Addiction, Cole Me Baby, Monster, Cocobab, Love Shot, as well as being a quarter-pleaser and winning the grand prize for the fifth consecutive year.Chen has been loved by fans for his outstanding vocals and sweet voice as the teams main vocals, and has also been loved by the unit Chen Bag City activities and recent solo albums.Most of the fans are surprised to hear the announcement of Chens marriage and the pre-marriage news of the bride-to-be, which have not been held once.EXO is a group that is very popular in Asia and the world beyond Korea, so various reactions from fans around the world are continuing in Instagram and SNS.Local newspapers in Japan and China are also releasing articles detailing EXO Chens marriage announcement.
EXO Chen (28 and Kim Jong-dae) even announced that he had a second year with the announcement of the surprise marriage news.SM Entertainment said on the afternoon of the 13th, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony plans to attend the family only and pay respect. Before SM Entertainment announced Chens official position on marriage, Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community Lysn in advance.Chen said, I have something to tell you, Penn, so I wrote.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to tell the fans who gave me great love first. Chen said, I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen with this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that the members, the company, and the fans who are proud of me would not be surprised by the sudden news. Chen said, Then blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. He expressed the fact that he had already had a second year with the bride.Chen said, I was careful to think about when I would tell you, and I could not delay the time anymore.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on this news, and I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful and lacking. GFriends presence, marriage fact, and news of the second generation were released to fans at once.The male group EXO, which Chen belongs to, debuted in 2012 and has released numerous hits such as Rumbling, Addiction, Cole Me Baby, Monster, Cocobab, Love Shot, as well as being a quarter-pleaser and winning the grand prize for the fifth consecutive year.Chen has been loved by fans for his outstanding vocals and sweet voice as the teams main vocals, and has also been loved by the unit Chen Bag City activities and recent solo albums.Most of the fans are surprised to hear the announcement of Chens marriage and the pre-marriage news of the bride-to-be, which have not been held once.EXO is a group that is very popular in Asia and the world beyond Korea, so various reactions from fans around the world are continuing in Instagram and SNS.Local newspapers in Japan and China are also releasing articles detailing EXO Chens marriage announcement.

EXO Chen (28 and Kim Jong-dae) even announced that he had a second year with the announcement of the surprise marriage news.

SM Entertainment said on the afternoon of the 13th, "Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony plans to attend the family only and pay respect. "

Before SM Entertainment announced Chen's official position on marriage, Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community Lysn in advance.

Chen said, "I have something to tell you, Penn, so I wrote. I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to tell the fans who gave me great love first. "

Chen said, "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen with this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that the members, the company, and the fans who are proud of me would not be surprised by the sudden news. "

Chen said, "Then blessing came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. "He expressed the fact that he had already had a second year with the bride.

Chen said, "I was careful to think about when I would tell you, and I could not delay the time anymore. I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on this news, and I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful and lacking. "GFriend's presence, marriage fact, and news of the second generation were released to fans at once.

The male group EXO, which Chen belongs to, debuted in 2012 and has released numerous hits such as "Rumbling", "Addiction", "Cole Me Baby", "Monster", "Cocobab", "Love Shot", as well as being a quarter-pleaser and winning the grand prize for the fifth consecutive year.

Chen has been loved by fans for his outstanding vocals and sweet voice as the team's main vocals, and has also been loved by the unit Chen Bag City activities and recent solo albums.

Most of the fans are surprised to hear the announcement of Chen's marriage and the pre-marriage news of the bride-to-be, which have not been held once. EXO is a group that is very popular in Asia and the world beyond Korea, so various reactions from fans around the world are continuing in Instagram and SNS. Local newspapers in Japan and China are also releasing articles detailing EXO Chen's marriage announcement.