Choi Siwon, "Inexperienced 2019... Growth Thanks to generous Understanding."

Super Junior Choi Siwon gave a testimony and a greeting for the New Year.Choi said, I am really grateful for the year-end and the beginning of the year, so I am now greeting you. I am grateful for your wonderful prize from the New Year.In 2019, there was a point of inexperience, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with generosity and I would like to see it grow a little more.I would like to ask you for your 2020, and I hope that everything you always plan on is well and filled with peace. Happy New Year.I posted a picture with the article.In the open photo, Choi Siwon is smiling with his thumbs up in a clean suit. Choi Siwon won the Excellence Prize in the drama category in the 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize.The netizens celebrated the New Year greetings and the awards, and formed a warm atmosphere.On the other hand, the group Super Junior, which Choi Siwon belongs to, is scheduled to comeback as a regular 9th album repackage album at the end of January.Photo = Choi Siwon SNS

Super Junior Choi Siwon gave a testimony and a greeting for the New Year.

Choi said, "I am really grateful for the year-end and the beginning of the year, so I am now greeting you. I am grateful for your wonderful prize from the New Year." "In 2019, there was a point of inexperience, and there was a criticism, but I understood it with generosity and I would like to see it grow a little more. "I would like to ask you for your 2020, and I hope that everything you always plan on is well and filled with peace. Happy New Year." I posted a picture with the article.

In the open photo, Choi Siwon is smiling with his thumbs up in a clean suit. Choi Siwon won the Excellence Prize in the drama category in the 2019 KBS Acting Grand Prize. The netizens celebrated the New Year greetings and the awards, and formed a warm atmosphere.

On the other hand, the group Super Junior, which Choi Siwon belongs to, is scheduled to comeback as a regular 9th album repackage album at the end of January.

Photo = Choi Siwon SNS