"I do not hurt" Kang So-ra "I respect all entertainments" when I appeared in Running Man'.

On the afternoon of the 7th, he met Kang So-ra at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul and talked about various things including the movie I Dont Hazard.Kang So-ra guest-starred on Running Man, which aired on the 5th, and he carried out a mission to bring randomly selected team members to the opening venue.Kang So-ra said, I was in a state of soul at the time of shooting.I was only thinking of gathering members and going to the opening place, but I didnt know I would be deceived and deceived, he said, adding, I was so immersed in the mission that I didnt understand the broadcasting style.It doesnt make sense to laugh without a guide line or script, he said. Even in the KBS 2TV drama Dream High 2, he admired all singers.I realized that I could not say that I wanted to do it.  I regretted a lot after finishing Running Man.Im worried that Im too immersed in the game to have fun.Kang So-ras Not Happened is a film about the extraordinary mission of the lawyers Tae-soo (An Jae-hong), who was appointed as the director at the zoo garden park just before the collapse, and the employees who worked as animals instead of the animals sold.Kang So-ra played as a veterinarian wish and a furry lion; based on the same name Webtoon by HUN writer, it will be released on the 15th.

On the afternoon of the 7th, he met Kang So-ra at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul and talked about various things including the movie 'I Don't Hazard'.

Kang So-ra guest-starred on Running Man, which aired on the 5th, and he carried out a mission to bring randomly selected team members to the opening venue. Kang So-ra said, "I was in a state of soul at the time of shooting. “I was only thinking of gathering members and going to the opening place, but I didn’t know I would be deceived and deceived,” he said, adding, “I was so immersed in the mission that I didn’t understand the broadcasting style.”

“It doesn’t make sense to laugh without a guide line or script,” he said. Even in the KBS 2TV drama Dream High 2, he admired all singers. I realized that I could not say that I wanted to do it. "" I regretted a lot after finishing Running Man'. I’m worried that I’m too immersed in the game to have fun.”

Kang So-ra's 'Not Happened' is a film about the extraordinary mission of the lawyers Tae-soo (An Jae-hong), who was appointed as the director at the zoo garden park just before the collapse, and the employees who worked as animals instead of the animals sold. Kang So-ra played as a veterinarian wish and a furry lion; based on the same name Webtoon by HUN writer, it will be released on the 15th.