'Knowing Brother' EXO, and the family's favorite member is 'EXO D.O.'. Why?

Group EXO members will release an episode about EXO D.O.EXO, who will return to the JTBC Knowing Brother on the 7th with a new song Obsession, will be a daily transfer student.Six EXO members participated in the recent recording of Knowing Brother, except for members in military service.They showed a sense of entertainment filled with enough to not feel the vacancy of the members of the Army White Army.EXO members answered the question, Who are EXO members who like their families?My whole family is a fan of EXO D.O., Chanyeol said. My mother also gave me a bouquet of flowers at the premiere of EXO D.O.I called the celebration directly to my sisters wedding, and even my sister laughed with the episode that she was sorry that EXO D.O. did not sing a celebration.EXO D.O. did not appear on the day, but it was often summoned to the episodes of the members and took the same amount as the performers.EXO members can check their performance at Knowing Brother, which is broadcasted at 9 p.m. on the same day.

Group EXO members will release an episode about EXO D.O.

EXO, who will return to the JTBC Knowing Brother on the 7th with a new song Obsession, will be a daily transfer student.

Six EXO members participated in the recent recording of Knowing Brother, except for members in military service. They showed a sense of entertainment filled with enough to not feel the vacancy of the members of the Army White Army.

EXO members answered the question, "Who are EXO members who like their families?" “My whole family is a fan of EXO D.O.,” Chanyeol said. “My mother also gave me a bouquet of flowers at the premiere of EXO D.O. "I called the celebration directly to my sister's wedding, and even my sister laughed with the episode that she was sorry that EXO D.O. did not sing a celebration." EXO D.O. did not appear on the day, but it was often summoned to the episodes of the members and took the same amount as the performers.

EXO members can check their performance at Knowing Brother, which is broadcasted at 9 p.m. on the same day.