Knowing Bros' Chanyeol "EXO appearance first place is me ..Sehun and third place Suho, after the next time"

The group EXO members have set the appearance sequence.EXO, who is returning to the new song Obsession, came to the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros on the 7th as a daily transfer student and played a big role.On the day, EXO commented on the album concept, Its a conception that confronts another EXO in me. The EXO of another personality in us is X-EXO.The X-EXO is called cow by fans, he said. I suggested that Mr. Lee should do it. In particular, Chanyeol said, I saw the most pictures of my album concept photos.Kang Ho-dong, who watched this, asked, Do you think you are the best looking person? Chanyeol said, It is on the other hand.The second was Sehun, the third was Suho; the members were gradually nervous, and Chen was furious, saying, Is that so difficult?Chanyeol quipped numbly, Its actually a close-up now, with Suho also saying, Im in first place, and Im in second place Sehun.The third place is Kai, and the fourth place is Baek Hyun.

The group EXO members have set the appearance sequence.

EXO, who is returning to the new song 'Obsession', came to the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros' on the 7th as a daily transfer student and played a big role.

On the day, EXO commented on the album concept, "It's a conception that confronts another EXO in me. The EXO of another personality in us is X-EXO. The X-EXO is called "cow" by fans, "he said." I suggested that Mr. Lee should do it. "

In particular, Chanyeol said, "I saw the most pictures of my album concept photos." Kang Ho-dong, who watched this, asked, "Do you think you are the best looking person?" Chanyeol said, "It is on the other hand."

The second was Sehun, the third was Suho; the members were gradually nervous, and Chen was furious, saying, "Is that so difficult?" Chanyeol quipped numbly, "It's actually a close-up now," with Suho also saying, "I'm in first place, and I'm in second place Sehun. The third place is Kai, and the fourth place is Baek Hyun. "