Trot Singer The Miami "resembles Song Hye-kyo from a Child"

KBS 2TV Happy Together 4, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, was featured in Mary Trotmas feature and Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung and Gukha appeared.Song Ga-in told The Miami on the show that he looks like his sister Song Hye-kyo and embarrassed The Miami.I said, Dont talk, The Miami said, shy.The Miami said she had been on a diet since appearing on Mistrot; It was only two months after birth, 85kg.I did not have a size of clothes at the time of the appearance, so I made it and wore it. He said, Now it is a big 66 size. I went to the diet program and heard the story from Noh Hong-chul, said The Miami. Since then, I have been running a lot of evil.Yoo Jae-seok reiterated that he resembled Song Hye-kyo when he laughed, saying, I do not make up anything. The Miami said, I want to hide.The Miami said, But I did not hear this recently, but I heard it from a young age.

KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, was featured in 'Mary Trotmas' feature and Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung and Gukha appeared.

Song Ga-in told The Miami on the show that he "looks like his sister Song Hye-kyo" and embarrassed The Miami. "I said, "Don't talk,"" The Miami said, shy.

The Miami said she had been on a diet since appearing on "MisTrot"; "It was only two months after birth, 85kg. I did not have a size of clothes at the time of the appearance, so I made it and wore it. "He said," Now it is a big 66 size. "

"I went to the diet program and heard the story from Noh Hong-chul," said The Miami. "Since then, I have been running a lot of evil."

Yoo Jae-seok reiterated that he resembled Song Hye-kyo when he laughed, saying, "I do not make up anything." The Miami said, "I want to hide."

The Miami said, "But I did not hear this recently, but I heard it from a young age."