'Trot-based Song Hye-kyo' The Miami, Daily View Boni 'Visual Explosion'

The Miami, called Trot Song Hye-kyo, has collected topics by mentioning the resemblance of Song Hye-kyo through Happy Together, and everyday photos are also attracting attention.The daily selfie, which was recently released through The Miamis personal Instagram, attracts attention with an attractive smile reminiscent of actor Song Hye-kyo.Especially, The Miami has recently collected topics that have changed since the weight loss.The Miami appeared on KBS2 Happy Together4 on the 26th and laughed at the Trot Song Hye-kyo modifier as a story I heard since I was a child, not recently.He was ashamed, but he said, I will just go to this place. It is good to resemble a little.It was about 85kg at the time, The Miami said of the appearance of Mistrot.I did not have the right clothes at the time, so I ordered big clothes overseas, but now I have lost weight to about 66 sizes. =

The Miami, called 'Trot Song Hye-kyo', has collected topics by mentioning the resemblance of Song Hye-kyo through Happy Together', and everyday photos are also attracting attention.

The daily selfie, which was recently released through The Miami's personal Instagram, attracts attention with an attractive smile reminiscent of actor Song Hye-kyo. Especially, The Miami has recently collected topics that have changed since the weight loss.

The Miami appeared on KBS2 Happy Together4' on the 26th and laughed at the 'Trot Song Hye-kyo modifier' as "a story I heard since I was a child, not recently".

He was ashamed, but he said, "I will just go to this place." "It is good to resemble a little."

"It was about 85kg at the time," The Miami said of the appearance of "MisTrot." I did not have the right clothes at the time, so I ordered big clothes overseas, but now I have lost weight to about 66 sizes. "

=