"Miews" Cho Kyuhyun "Super Junior Crazy Rankings? TOP3 Leeteuk and Yesung and Choi Siwon"

Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun has released an anecdote that is intertwined with members.On SBS Ugly Our Little broadcast on the 22nd, the scene where Cho Kyuhyun mentioned Super Junior members was broadcast.On this day, Seo Jang-hoon wondered, Super Junior members have ranked crazy, and Cho Kyuhyun said, There is such a story.There are less crazy guys in Super Junior, but there are no crazy ones.I also lived in my school days when I was a band member and I was hanging out with my friends and I was strange because of this. I thought I was an ordinary person when I saw our members. In particular, Cho Kyuhyun cited Leeteuk, Yesung and Choi Siwon as TOP3 among Super Junior members.So, Seo Jang-hoon wondered, Is not Hee Chul in it? And Cho Kyuhyun concluded, I am a normal person who pretends to be a crazy person.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun has released an anecdote that is intertwined with members.

On SBS 'Ugly Our Little' broadcast on the 22nd, the scene where Cho Kyuhyun mentioned Super Junior members was broadcast.

On this day, Seo Jang-hoon wondered, "Super Junior members have ranked crazy," and Cho Kyuhyun said, "There is such a story. There are less crazy guys in Super Junior, but there are no crazy ones. I also lived in my school days when I was a band member and I was hanging out with my friends and I was strange because of this. " I thought I was an ordinary person when I saw our members. "

In particular, Cho Kyuhyun cited Leeteuk, Yesung and Choi Siwon as TOP3 among Super Junior members. So, Seo Jang-hoon wondered, "Is not Hee Chul in it?" And Cho Kyuhyun concluded, "I am a normal person who pretends to be a crazy person."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen