Song Ga-in "The Miami, Song Hye-kyo Likes" and The Miami "Actually..."

KBS 2TV Happy Together 4, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, was featured in Mary Trotmas and featured Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da-kyung and Gukhaeng.On the air, Song Ga-in told The Miami that he resembled his sister Song Hye-kyo and embarrassed The Miami.The Miami said, Dont talk about it.I went to the diet program and heard the story from Noh Hong-chul, he confessed. Since then, I have been running a lot of bad news.When Yoo Jae-seok said, I do not make up anything without it, he said that he resembled Song Hye-kyo again, and The Miami said, I want to hide.But I havent heard about this recently, but Ive heard it since I was a kid, he said, laughing numbly.The Miami also said she had been on a diet since appearing in Mistrot. It was only two months after birth.I didnt have the right size for the appearance, so I made it and did it, he said. Its a big 66 now.

KBS 2TV Happy Together 4, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, was featured in Mary Trotmas and featured Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da-kyung and Gukhaeng.

On the air, Song Ga-in told The Miami that he "resembled his sister Song Hye-kyo" and embarrassed The Miami. The Miami said, “Don’t talk about it.”

"I went to the diet program and heard the story from Noh Hong-chul," he confessed. "Since then, I have been running a lot of bad news."

When Yoo Jae-seok said, "I do not make up anything without it," he said that he resembled Song Hye-kyo again, and The Miami said, "I want to hide."

“But I haven’t heard about this recently, but I’ve heard it since I was a kid,” he said, laughing numbly.

The Miami also said she had been on a diet since appearing in MisTrot. “It was only two months after birth. “I didn’t have the right size for the appearance, so I made it and did it,” he said. “It’s a big 66 now.”