Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk surprised by Lion Laynolds' quick release

Lion Laynolds on SBS Running Man made the atmosphere with pleasant humor.Ghost Hunter Boot Ltd Race was held on Running Man broadcast on the 22nd.In this game, which is held in three rounds, the penalty roulette will be named according to the results of each round.If the last roulette is returned and the Ghost member is included in the box, the Ghost team will win.Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona, who have been promoting new movies, will be guests in this race.The three appear in the final round of Ghost Hunter Boot Ltd Race.The three of them shared their team after seeing photos of members of Running Man, who were making disguised or humorous faces. Actor Hwang Bo-ra also joined the team as a member of Race.My father was playing music and he was going around many countries in World, Yoo Jae-Suk told Adria Arhona.Im still on a World tour, and I can say I grew up on a tour bus, said Adria Arhona.When Kim Jong Kook asked, Do you know K-pop? Lion Laynolds joked, Show me BTS tattoo.No one knows if you have a tattoo. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I like Mr. Lions talk. I thought it was real.I have an exo tattoo on my back, Lion Laynolds said, showing me. I really showed it, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Its the first time, he said, embarrassed.

Lion Laynolds on SBS Running Man' made the atmosphere with pleasant humor.

Ghost Hunter Boot Ltd Race was held on Running Man' broadcast on the 22nd. In this game, which is held in three rounds, the penalty roulette will be named according to the results of each round. If the last roulette is returned and the Ghost member is included in the box, the Ghost team will win.

Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona, who have been promoting new movies, will be guests in this Race. The three appear in the final round of Ghost Hunter Boot Ltd Race. The three of them shared their team after seeing photos of members of Running Man, who were making disguised or humorous faces. Actor Hwang Bo-ra also joined the team as a member of Race.

“My father was pLaying music and he was going around many countries in World,” Yoo Jae-Suk told Adria Arhona. “I’m still on a World tour, and I can say I grew up on a tour bus,” said Adria Arhona.

When Kim Jong Kook asked, "Do you know K-pop?" Lion Laynolds joked, "Show me BTS tattoo." “No one knows if you have a tattoo.” Yoo Jae-Suk said, “I like Mr. Lion’s talk. I thought it was real.”

“I have an exo tattoo on my back,” Lion Laynolds said, showing me. “I really showed it,” Yoo Jae-Suk said. “It’s the first time,” he said, embarrassed.