Running Man', Global Program Award...Ji Suk-jin "I will play hard in 2020"

SBS Running Man team won Global Program AwardOn the night of the 28th, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, as a society of Broadcaster Kim Sung-joo, Gag Woman Park Narae and Cho Jung-sik announcer.Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin gave the award on behalf of the entire members; he said, Thank you so much.I thought that the whole Running Man would be awarded, but it seems not today. I think a better person will take the target. Thank you to the production, the cast, the fans, and I think Im getting the award because there are many fans overseas. Happy New Year and Ill give you this award.I will play hard in 2020 as well, he said.

sbs Running Man' team won Global Program Award

On the night of the 28th, '2019 sbs Entertainment Grand Prize' was held at sbs Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, as a society of Broadcaster Kim Sung-joo, Gag Woman Park Narae and Cho Jung-sik announcer.

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin gave the award on behalf of the entire members; he said, "Thank you so much. I thought that the whole Running Man' would be awarded, but it seems not today. I think a better person will take the target. "

"Thank you to the production, the cast, the fans, and I think I'm getting the award because there are many fans overseas. Happy New Year and I'll give you this award. I will play hard in 2020 as well," he said.