"Running Man" Global Program Award "I expected a Grand prize, but this year it seems not."

Running Man won the Global Program Award.On the afternoon of the 28th, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul. Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik announcers took charge of the society.Running Man cast Yoo Jae-Suk Ji Suk-jin Kim Jong Kook Ha Lee Kwang Soo Yang Se-chan Song Ji Hyo Jeon So-min came on stage.Ji Suk-jin said, I thought that Running Man could get a Grand Prize someday, but it does not seem today. I am so grateful to the cast and the production team.I am grateful to overseas fans. I hope you have a good New Year. In 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, SBS entertainment program that shined this year such as Running Man, Death of Deacon, Ugly Our Son, Sangmong 2 - You are My Destiny and Baek Jong Won Alley Restaurant is totaled.On the 31st, 2019 SBS Acting Grand Prize will be broadcast live.

Running Man' won the Global Program Award.

On the afternoon of the 28th, '2019 sbs entertainment Grand prize' was held at Sangam sbs Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul. Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik announcers took charge of the society.

Running Man' cast Yoo Jae-Suk Ji Suk-jin Kim Jong Kook Ha Lee Kwang Soo Yang Se-chan Song Ji Hyo Jeon So-min came on stage.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I thought that Running Man' could get a Grand prize someday, but it does not seem today." "I am so grateful to the cast and the production team. I am grateful to overseas fans. I hope you have a good New Year. "

In '2019 sbs entertainment Grand prize', sbs entertainment program that shined this year such as Running Man', 'Death of Deacon', 'Ugly Our Son', 'Sangmong 2 - You are My Destiny' and 'Baek Jong Won Alley Restaurant' is totaled. On the 31st, '2019 sbs Acting Grand prize' will be broadcast live.