Running Man' Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan, "Call me when you decide your mind" surprise Confessions

In Running Man, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan showed off their questionable pink aura.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, the group AOA (Ji Min, Yuna, Hye Jung, Seolhyun and Chan Mi) appeared and featured Incheon Gourmet Road.On this day, the members headed to the first mission site, Incheon Chinatown.Then Kim Jong Kook looked at Yang Se-chan and said, Why could I sit here, did I sit there? Song Ji-hyo said, Are you conscious now?Yang Se-chan looked back, saying, Who is conscious? And met with Jeon So-min and turned his eyes quickly.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw the two people, started to tease them, saying, Lets keep a distance for a while, and Jeon So-min said, I already do. I called last time and I tried to hang up soon.In the meantime, Jeon So-min looked at Yang Se-chan and said, When you have a decision of your mind, come to my house and call me.Embarrassed Yang Se-chan asked, So Chan Mi is the youngest? to turn the words, and Chan Mi and Seolhyun each revealed their age was Twentynet and Twenty-five.Yang Se-chan said, I thought it was a twenty one.So how old is Somin?, Jeon So-min said, I am your daughter (three-four years old) who has been raised, and charmingly answered the bus with laughter.

In Running Man', Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan showed off their questionable pink aura.

In the SBS entertainment program "Running Man," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, the group AOA (Ji Min, Yuna, Hye Jung, Seolhyun and Chan Mi) appeared and featured "Incheon Gourmet Road".

On this day, the members headed to the first mission site, Incheon Chinatown. Then Kim Jong Kook looked at Yang Se-chan and said, "Why could I sit here, did I sit there?" Song Ji-hyo said, "Are you conscious now?" Yang Se-chan looked back, saying, "Who is conscious?" And met with Jeon So-min and turned his eyes quickly.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw the two people, started to tease them, saying, "Let's keep a distance for a while," and Jeon So-min said, "I already do." "I called last time and I tried to hang up soon." In the meantime, Jeon So-min looked at Yang Se-chan and said, "When you have a decision of your mind, come to my house and call me."

Embarrassed Yang Se-chan asked, "So Chan Mi is the youngest?" to turn the words, and Chan Mi and Seolhyun each revealed their age was "Twentynet" and "Twenty-five". Yang Se-chan said, "I thought it was a Twenty one. So how old is Somin?", Jeon So-min said, "I am your daughter (three-four years old) who has been raised," and charmingly answered the bus with laughter.